UFC fighter CM Punk to call MMA matches on Fight Pass

FrankieNYC

STUFF!
Platinum Member
Reaction score
Cage Fury Fighting Championships Inks Deal with UFC Fight Pass, CM Punk to Serve as Commentator

One more piece to the puzzle was added on Thursday when CFFC announced that former WWE superstar turned UFC fighter CM Punk would also be joining the organization as a commentator for their upcoming shows.

“I can’t wait for this opportunity to call the CFFC fights on UFC Fight Pass,” Punk said in a statement. “CFFC has a long history of putting on exciting fights featuring some of the sport’s up-and-coming athletes. This card is going to be a lot of fun and I’m really excited to have the chance to be a part of it.”

CM Punk talking about underhooks, striking ability and takedown defence

<{clintugh}>

They should find someone who knows things about mma

Hmm..ok at least he'll be better than Jon Anik who have never competed(edit: participated) in the UFC before

Somehow he's getting tko'd

Don't hate CM Punk guys. He tried at least.

And his MMA wisdom is second to no one.

"Hey WWE, any chance you want me back"

<{Heymansnicker}><3><26>
They would sign him back in an instant considering their sagging tv ratings of late. Vince is notorious for burying the hatchet if it means making business. Especially with the whole black eye over their saudi arabia event.

Maybe he shoulda started fighting there then instead of the UFC

CM Punk talking about underhooks, striking ability and takedown defence

<{clintugh}>
Maybe he isn't enough athletically fit to implement those at the biggest stage in the world, but he's well trained and he has some years of experience training and learning in sweet science from the best coaches in the world. Everyone can speak technique if it's given enough time to study.

Uplease edit the thread title to “UFC Fighter” CM Punk...

This will actually be a step up, credibility-wise, from Snoop Dogg.

Not that that’s saying much.

CM Punk is extreme brave for taking on a commentary position. It can't be easy at all and at least he is putting himself out there. Anyone mocking him is just a hater and jealous.

Finally an announcer that has quality cage experience. We need more like punk and Cruz.

Back