VIDEO: CM Punk gets in a heated argument on MTV's The Challenge

Who the fuck is Johnny Bananas? What a douchebag.

This "fight" was so much more active than his Mickey Gall fight that his record should now say 0-2.

Does that guy that he's talking to have any credentials, or is he just an asshole?

Does that guy that he's talking to have any credentials, or is he just an asshole?
He's won more of those challenges than anyone else... he's really good at playing the game and the mental aspect of getting people to vote his way...he's doing what he does best and that's getting in the head of the other team

The irony of a reality TV guy telling a famous multi millionaire pro wrestler that he's gotten no where in life is just too much to bear.

That Bananas guy would take massive dong in prison.

Fuck that Banana guy. Don't talk shit on a fighter if you don't have the balls to step into the cage yourself. Yeh he might have lost but he can still mop the floor with him anyway he wants lol

The Pros team is filled with olympic athletes and even shawn merriman... i doubt any of them is happy to have Punk on their team, he is easily the least athletic male on either team, and one of the guys only has 1 hand.

It's weird seeing Punk on a show like this, it seems like everything he would hate. I guess he's hard up for work now that he burned bridges with WWE and UFC won't give him another fight?

Brock Lesnar got 400K for UFC 121 and he was HW CHAMP, Punk for 500K for his debut against a nobody at WW.

It's weird seeing Punk on a show like this, it seems like everything he would hate. I guess he's hard up for work now that he burned bridges with WWE and UFC won't give him another fight?

I used to be a fan of that dude, hey he has a wife man she isnt working either and he has to make ends meet. Wow at him doing a MTV challenge show, this guy was a top dog in WWE, he was getting hyped up in UFC, now he loses and this is all he can do or his manager agent advised him to go on this show?

Can CM Punk not at least get a small role on a tv show on Sci Fi or something like Edge or some other retired wrestlers? even Jon Cena gets roles on straight to Netflix flix.

What happend to Punk? Whats even worse is he looked as if his feelings were hurt by this guy, CM Punk has gotten soft man, this is the guy who used to talk shit for a living now he is all of a sudden sensitive and tongue tied by some Bananas dude on a reality show?

Was the other guy suicidal, or at least off his meds??

CM deserved that lashing

He seems like a major asshole in real life, I'm glad this ordinary guy Bananas got to say it to him

Blah blah blah I went in there and all this, yeah, as a freak show fight that made people want to see you get your ass kicked

I like how he thinks he's tough shit for getting a million or so bucks to go out there and get smoked, I think most Sherdoggers would've taken that deal as well

What a dipshit

Back