UFC Fighter Bec Rawlings Has A Message For All Who Took Her Ex's (Dan Hyatt's) Side Against Her

If she was abused why the hell did she stick around so long and marry him? Im sure that the guy is an abuser now that so many women (girls) have come out. But honestly if you don't leave you are asking for it.

Wtf? Dude that is a fucked up thing to say. Many victims feel that they can’t leave.

Wtf? Dude that is a fucked up thing to say. Many victims feel that they can’t leave.

So Rawlings comes off as a usual abuse victim to you? Fighting in the UFC but too weak to leave abusive husband. GTFO. But the guy is fucker no doubt about it but really doubt Rawlings was the one getting the worst abuse. Still really hope this shithead of a man gets real jail time.

So Rawlings comes off as a usual abuse victim to you? Fighting in the UFC but too weak to leave abusive husband. GTFO. But the guy is fucker no doubt about it but really doubt Rawlings was the one getting the worst abuse. Still really hope this shithead of a man gets real jail time.

I don’t presume to understand how someone elses mental state is. (Also you do know it is her ex husband)

There is no standard way for a victim of abuse to act.

That may be your view. Your view is derived from your imagination. You just want to argue=) There is no end to discussions like these with people like you. Oh "highly doubtful" one. Haha....

M view is derived from common sense.

No, I have a phone. It makes replies easier.

And you don't have any kids. You're an ugly virgin who hates/is afraid of women.

What's up with you calling everyone virgins? Must have something to do with your own insecurities. Fuckin loser.

I don't need to discuss my family with some loser on the internet. I have kids and I'm sure they wont turn out to be pussies like you. You're the one who replied immediately. In fact you have about 30 replies in this thread alone. Are you just sitting there hitting refresh hoping someone has responded to you? Is your life that sad? Don't worry keep white knighting bec. She'll come around eventually

Don't even waste your time on this clown. He sits on the forums all day looking to start shit with people when he wouldnt say shit in person. Classic keyboard warrior who is supporting domestic violence in the thread. Kid is a loser.

Don't even waste your time on this clown. He sits on the forums all day looking to start shit with people when he wouldnt say shit in person. Classic keyboard warrior who is supporting domestic violence in the thread. Kid is a loser.

Looks like I've got a stalker. That's cute.

Stalker is spreading lies about me. Less cute, but who cares...

im gonna un-watch this thread!

In the end the dude has probably beat up multiple women, its better to defend someone else, IMO...

I'll put my foot in my mouth and apologize for comments I posted on here about Bec. I outright condemned her for being a shit human being due to the situation with her ex that I had read ages ago. While I never posted any comments on any of her social media, I was quick to judge based on a few articles I had read and it appears I was in the wrong.

I'll put my foot in my mouth and apologize for comments I posted on here about Bec. I outright condemned her for being a shit human being due to the situation with her ex that I had read ages ago. While I never posted any comments on any of her social media, I was quick to judge based on a few articles I had read and it appears I was in the wrong.
You were right.

Sherdog full of incels who hate women because they won't have sex with them. Truly pathetic.

Sherdog full of incels who hate women because they won't have sex with them. Truly pathetic.

The fact that you think that most Sherdoggers want sex with Bec Hyatt really reveals a lot about you.
hxLX0Gj.gif

The fact that you think that most Sherdoggers want sex with Bec Hyatt really reveals a lot about you.
hxLX0Gj.gif

You come across as a misogynistic hateful incel who thinks women are out to get him.

I hope things improve in your life and one day you learn some respect, little boy.

Some justice for Bec. Glad for her...

Didn't take his side but not anyone's fault but Bec's own for staying with him.

Back