UFC Fighter Abu Azaitar has been USADA Tested

xFeeLPaiN

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
proof to all of u haters that hes natty

Azaitar2.jpg

Can't be a hater if I don't know who he is :D

So since USADA knocked on his door 3 days ago, he's clean?

I'm not saying he's dirty, but your logic doesn't really work. The results haven't even come back yet.

He is best known in germany for being part of the Azaitar clan who are sort of low human criminal pieces of shit that are associated with german rapper Farid Bang. He also fought only bums in his career so far so I'm looking forward to him getting ko'd

So ts is that guy and wants attention.

Can't be a hater if I don't know who he is :D

This.

I didn't realize fighters getting tested by USADA was threadworthy. BRB, creating 150 new threads.

I'm not accusing the guy off anything but taking a test & passing a test aren't the same thing.

With a name like that, he's definitely not from the lower 48 states that I know of.

I don't frequent inner cities much though.

Didn't he signed a long time ago and still he has not a single fight in the UFC, probably had to clean his system.

getting tested = unquestionable truth to nattyness
There's definitely not anyone who has ever been tested and found to have banned substances in their system.

Definitely not.

<mma1>

He is best known in germany for being part of the Azaitar clan who are sort of low human criminal pieces of shit that are associated with german rapper Farid Bang. He also fought only bums in his career so far so I'm looking forward to him getting ko'd
Soooo, he’s the German Nate Diaz

Back