UFC Fight Night Phoenix Reebok Pay

Rebel_LioN

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
Slave pay as per usual of course. Nothing new.

-------

Yair Rodriguez: $5,000
def. B.J. Penn: $20,000

Joe Lauzon: $20,000
def. Marcin Held: $2,500

Ben Saunders: $10,000
def. Court McGee: $10,000

Sergio Pettis: $5,000
def. John Moraga: $5,000

Drakkar Klose: $2,500
def. Devin Powell: $2,500

Augusto Mendes: $2,500
def. Frankie Saenz: $5,000

Aleksei Oleinik: $2,500
def. Viktor Pesta: $2,500

Tony Martin: $5,000
def. Alex White: $2,500

Nina Ansaroff: $2,500
def. Jocelyn Jones-Lybarger: $2,500

Walt Harris: $5,000
def. Chase Sherman: $2,500

Joachim Christensen: $2,500
def. Bojan Mihajlovic: $2,500

Cyril Asker: $2,500
def. Dmitrii Smoliakov: $2,500

tumblr_lvb0680WoZ1qfl50io1_500.gif

10k for wearing shorts

confirmed slave pay

They should go to Bellator and make that Benson Henderson sponsorship money :)

ChandlerVsHenderson-1.jpg

Reebok deal is BS because the fighters could gain more if they were able to wear other gear. But you can't expect Reebok to pay someone like Chase Sherman big money to wear their gear when literally 0 people are going to buy Reebok shit because Chase Sherman wore it. ZUFFA/UFC and now WME deserves the hate from the Reebok deal. Reebok just took advantage of a situation that was handed to them.

These numbers always make Reebok sounds poor to me

What's funny is the UFC is even making peanuts off this deal. Reebok gave the UFC only $70 million for a 6 year contract. The UFC then in turn pays out the fighters from that $70 million.

This event for example paid out $100,000. The UFC has events with champions and other long term fighters where the payout is $200,000-$300,000. UFC averages about 45 events per year, so we're looking at around $7 million a year going to the fighters with $4 million a year going to the UFC.

Single Universities in America have 2-3x bigger athletic wear contracts then the UFC has lol it makes the UFC look like bums when they signed a $70 million deal around the same time the University of Michigan signed a $170 million deal with Nike lol

When even funnier is Dana White says the UFC is bigger than soccer, yet there's single soccer teams like Chelsea for example who just signed a deal with Nike for 900 million pounds (1.1 billion dollars)

2.5k is disgraceful and barely worth the training time. How does that pay bills?

What's funny is the UFC is even making peanuts off this deal. Reebok gave the UFC only $70 million for a 6 year contract. The UFC then in turn pays out the fighters from that $70 million.

Quite the opposite. They control all sponsorship and it's revenue in the octagon now. Before, an xbox ad on Mighty Mouse might have costed them 100k, but now the UFC is probably charging 5-10X that amount to have it plastered on the octagon. That was their plan all along, to remove leverage from fighters and to take the money.

Confirmed...BJ Penn came back because of dat Reebok money, 20k baby!

Quite the opposite. They control all sponsorship and it's revenue in the octagon now. Before, an xbox ad on Mighty Mouse might have costed them 100k, but now the UFC is probably charging 5-10X that amount to have it plastered on the octagon. That was their plan all along, to remove leverage from fighters and to take the money.

Budweiser, Harley Davidson, Metro PCS and Monster are the ads plastered on the octagon and those were there before Reebok. None of the sponsors that were on shorts before are anywhere on the octagon. There's no Xbox ads on the octagon, even if there was, what does that have to do with Mighty Mouse? You're saying they solely screwed Mighty Mouse to charge Microsoft more money? Not seeing your point at all.

Budweiser, Harley Davidson, Metro PCS and Monster are the ads plastered on the octagon and those were there before Reebok. None of the sponsors that were on shorts before are anywhere on the octagon. There's no Xbox ads on the octagon, even if there was, what does that have to do with Mighty Mouse? You're saying they solely screwed Mighty Mouse to charge Microsoft more money? Not seeing your point at all.

So why was Budweiser paying Donald Cerrone money for advertisement on his shorts in addition to having it plastered on the octagon? According to you, it's already on the octagon and wouldn't make sense, yet they still did it.

usa-today-7990622.0.jpg

So why was Budweiser paying Donald Cerrone money for advertisement on his shorts in addition to having it plastered on the octagon? According to you, it's already on the octagon and wouldn't make sense, yet they still did it.

usa-today-7990622.0.jpg

What the fuck are you talking about? Budweiser still pays Cerrone, he is still currently sponsored by them. What does this have to do with my posts in any way shape or form? What does this even have to do with your weird post that didn't make sense. Are you high?

What the fuck are you talking about? Budweiser still pays Cerrone, he is still currently sponsored by them. What does this have to do with my posts in any way shape or form? What does this even have to do with your weird post that didn't make sense. Are you high?

You sound mad bro. A guy with that avatar is accusing someone else of being high. Lmao. I'm done here.

You sound mad bro. A guy with that avatar is accusing someone else of being high. Lmao. I'm done here.

I'm legitimately asking what your posts have to do with mine since you're replying to my posts lol cause I'm legit confused as to what the fuck you're talking about.

I'm legitimately asking what your posts have to do with mine since you're replying to my posts lol cause I'm legit confused as to what the fuck you're talking about.

you're a poo poo head

no, you're nuts. by sponsoring cerrone, budweiser gets more attention than just having the logo on the canvas because the consumer can identify with cerrone using budweiser, they notice way more that than the ads on the canvas because cerrone is a fan favorite

Back