UFC give him this fight to screw him out of the title picture

I think condit wins unfortunately though

Maia
Pettis
Lauzon
Alvey
Laprise

rest don't really care who win

I was born in Reading. Think Condit takes a finish in the 3rd or 4th - i'd say he has the ground skills to survive until then (considering Matt Brown did) - and then with better cardio and endurance he'll catch a tired Maia coming in for the take-down. Love both of these guys though so it's unfortunate that they have to go against one-another

Maia will win, and Condit won't tap. Either a limb will be broken or Condit is going to sleep. Or he gets his back taken and gets rabbit punched all night long. Should be a humorous fight.

Nice
I was born in Reading. Think Condit takes a finish in the 3rd or 4th - i'd say he has the ground skills to survive until then (considering Matt Brown did) - and then with better cardio and endurance he'll catch a tired Maia coming in for the take-down. Love both of these guys though so it's unfortunate that they have to go against one-another

condit is pretty slick on his back and wouldn't be surprise if condit pulls out a victory. I'm predicting maia to gas out with all the attempted take downs and condit winning it via tko late 5th round.

maia has amazing bjj and submitted some good fighters but we also need to look at the guys that he could not submit.

Maia will win, and Condit won't tap. Either a limb will be broken or Condit is going to sleep. Or he gets his back taken and gets rabbit punched all night long. Should be a humorous fight.
Have you seen many of condits fights?
I couldn't disagree more with your assessment.
Humorous?? Are you 12?

im surprised condit isnt more of a favorite - not that maia couldnt surprsie with his gameplan, but i kind of doubt it - condit should be able to damage him a bit unless he gets wrapped up from the beginning to end - i would put less of a percentage on that than the betting makers are - but ive been wrong a good amount lately

maia wins a 3 round fight but this is 5

Maia will gas and by the third will be going for those out of range sloppy takedowns which won't work.

Carlos via UD.

(I'll be cheering for Maia though)

Have you seen many of condits fights?
I couldn't disagree more with your assessment.
Humorous?? Are you 12?
You don't find it funny cuz you're a little bitch. You didn't see the humor in the Story and Brown finishes? Cuz everyone else did.

Condit should be the current WW champion of the world and is a massive step up in competition compared to the guys Maia has been running thru lately. Condit will win easily.

Back