UFC Fight Night London Predictions

Thickfreakness

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score

Obviously Fight Talk's preview and predictions show for those inclined.

My picks: Werdum, Manuwa, Fire Kid, Edwards.

Who ya got?

Last edited:
I've got the same as you. I'd say it's worth a watch to see a few fights, but overall it's a pretty poor card.

I've got the same as you. I'd say it's worth a watch to see a few fights, but overall it's a pretty poor card.
The saving grace for European fans is its early. Debut of John Phillips should be interesting too.

got volkan volkov and paper boy

i'll be at home and will still miss this card

its crap
its snowwwing

This fight card is full of one sides fights. I made a parlay with Werdum, Fire Kid, Roberts, Dawodu, Sosnovskyi and Narimani.

The saving grace for European fans is its early. Debut of John Phillips should be interesting too.
I'm looking forward to debuts of Nad too. I don't rate him too highly even though he beat Pimblett (because I don't rate him either), but I'm looking forward to seeing if he can prove me wrong.

I'm looking forward to debuts of Nad too. I don't rate him too highly even though he beat Pimblett (because I don't rate him either), but I'm looking forward to seeing if he can prove me wrong.
Well I better take this back because the Nad fight has just been called off.

This fight card is full of one sides fights. I made a parlay with Werdum, Fire Kid, Roberts, Dawodu, Sosnovskyi and Narimani.
You might have a problem with that bet as Narimani's opponent failed his medical.

49029-1383710.png

Back