PBP UFC Fight Night Liverpool: Thompson vs. Till (PBP) 10:30am ET/7:30am PT/3:30pm UK

HERE

WE

GO

BUD LIGHT....HAAAAAAAAARLEEEEY DAVIDSON........BUD LIGHT......BIG ELBOW BIG ELBOW...........HERE'S JOE!

I'm so ready to watch fights, 3 more minutes.

god damn this card sucks outside of like 2 or 3 fights.

still ready to watch some fights though., hope they're at least exciting, the UK crowd usually makes it fun.

I cant wait for this card, much better than the shit show that Maia headlined in

avocado.jpg

still ready to watch some fights though., hope they're at least exciting, the UK crowd usually makes it fun.
On paper it's one of the worst cards I have ever seen, but cards like this are often amazing.

And the main event is awesome.

wonderboy is like THE dude a girl brings home to her parents, handsome, charming, all american looking motherfucker.

Can you be more of a good guy than Wonderboy and Upstate Karate?

What if Theodorou-Smith is an absolute barnburner FOTY candidate?

It could happen, right?

Right??

The weigh-in drama almost made me forget that I'm only interested in like 4 fights on this card.

"panic wrestle out of those situations"

somebody doesn't know what "panic" means

Damn my usual site is not showing the FP prelims <mma1>

for real though if elias didn't punch like a girl he wouldn't be so bad, probably be top 10.

he's got decent (although weak) kicks and crazy cardio, guys just aren't able to get to him lmao so he's doing something right.

some of the worst hands i've ever seen though.

lol setting us up for the boredome - a key strategy is using all 15 minutes

Back