PBP UFC Fight Night: Cowboy vs. Medeiros Main Card PBP Discussion - 9pm ET/6pm PT/2am UK

Vick just has to watch out for dropping hands after he throws.

Suspect? The guy has been fighting since he was 19? Maybe it's accumulated damage and mileage on the tires not to mention the gym wars.
He’s saying Robbie was on the juice during his resurgence.

Also, fuck Lloyd Irvin
Lloyd Irvin did nothing wr-

TLI.jpg

Hoping for another finish... Just because I like watching 30 minutes of worthless commercials... :eek:

trinaldo looks like a small stocky hershel walker

Vick is the least likable fighter and it’s nothing personal. A 6’3 guy at LW is just wrong. Plus the Irvin thing and Trinaldo is a genuine good guy

James Vick looks to be about to fight his grandpa.

A few years ago, I had under 5k posts for close to ten years. Then I joined the PBP threads and that all changed. Somehow, thanks to Wad and BC, my like count actually managed to pass my post count. Simply amazing.

Haha I've had this account forever and barely posted but the PBP got me posting. None of my friends know what's going on in any phase of the fight and I hate it so I figured I'd be a shertard lol

Or Millender was faster and more technical

Apparently 40 year old LW Jim Miller must have been as well.... because he tooled Alves aswell.

Alves remains were proped up to make a new guy looked good imo.

I might be living under a rock in small town Nevada, but when the heck did taco bell start making fries?

Trinaldo looks 59 in the face.

Vick's boxing has improved but his defense still gets somewhat lazy.

Can't do that against a guy that hits as hard as Trinaldo.

I think Trinaldo will be able to get inside and hurt him with some big shots

hm, dunno.
this trinaldo looks like the guy who parked my car last night
at the steak house downtown

Back