PBP UFC Fight Night 96: Lineker vs Dodson Main Card PBP (Discussion) 11pm ET/8pm PT/4am UK

tumblr_mchczdgfza1r4alqeo1_500.jpg
Haha yeah that was my old AV :p

Cruz will eat Lineker alive he is the perfect type of fighter for Cruz to style on. Lineker doesnt deserve the shot after missing weight but I want to see him get destroyed by Cruz.

Sounds like there were from great fights on the prelims that I missed. Think I'll go and watch them with my fight pass account.

Oh wait, I fucking can't because just like the previous Mainevent and one before that, I can't fucking watch it due to 'broadcast restrictions in your country'. Fuck right off UFC.

Cruz will eat Lineker alive he is the perfect type of fighter for Cruz to style on. Lineker doesnt deserve the shot after missing weight but I want to see him get destroyed by Cruz.
Agreed!

"Significant strikes" is one of the most bullshit "stats" in all of sports. Please just let it die.
Well, just going off the eye test, they seemed like significant strikes to me. I know what you mean, though. I just posted the stats so people could see for themselves. Of course you should still use the eye test, especially if you've been a fan for a long time like I have and know what you're watching. Lineker no sold a lot of Dodson's HARD strikes with his iron chin and will. That head kick in the first round would have finished most guys in that division. Lineker took it like it was nothing and caught the kick on the way down, almost turning it to an advantage for him.

dodson got robbed. Despite liniker's punching power, it seemed like dodson was landing much cleaner and harder. Thought it was clear cut dodson win, the decision was surprising.

dodson got robbed. Despite liniker's punching power, it seemed like dodson was landing much cleaner and harder. Thought it was clear cut dodson win, the decision was surprising.
Same here, knowing before hand that lineker won the fight, I just watched it for the first time and thought Dodson won that fight hands down. Cleaner shots, trips and takedown, he did backpedaled alot but escaped damages extremely well. I dunno man

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bob Gnuheart
Back