UFC Fight Night 79: Henderson vs. Masvidal - Main Card | 0800ET 11/28 |

A

AronaBeatsJones

UFC-Fight-Night-79-betting-picks-UFC-Fight-Night-79-Henderson-vs-Masvidal-betting-tips-UFC-Fight-Night-Seoul-betting-advice-odds-guide.png

odds.png

ODDS: 5Dimes
DEADLINE: November 28, 8AM/5AM ETPT

Thanks for the thread. I did not hit her!

99.5k ALL in Sexyama. If I win, I will All in Aldo for the next event. If I lose, meh~

I wonder if anyone could do a full Korean Parlay for main card.

Henderson X Kim X Akiyama X Choi

Damn... I placed 7485k on Masvidal when it was intended to go towards Henderson winning.

Is there any way someone can fix this?

:icon_sad:

Damn... I placed 7485k on Masvidal when it was intended to go towards Henderson winning.

Is there any way someone can fix this?

:icon_sad:

No worries bud, since it's noted here I'll make a thread to pay you out the 10,404 (stake and winnings combined) if Bendo wins. If Jorge pulls it off I'll make a thread for you to dump the 23,578 you'll get.

We can't edit or change bets once they've been placed so we gotta make it right after the fact. Cheers.

I accidentally put 500 vWelfare on Choi / Sicilia Over 1.5 rds. Am I still cool to dump the rest of my vWelfare on Under 1.5 rds where I had intended?

... Moment of silence for those who had bets on Sexiyama.

No worries bud, since it's noted here I'll make a thread to pay you out the 10,404 (stake and winnings combined) if Bendo wins. If Jorge pulls it off I'll make a thread for you to dump the 23,578 you'll get.

We can't edit or change bets once they've been placed so we gotta make it right after the fact. Cheers.

Hey TWD, just bumping this to remind whenever you have a minute it'd be appreciated!:wink:

Thanks

Back