PBP UFC Fight Night 139: Rodriguez vs. Korean Zombie - PBP Discussion - 7:00pm ET/4pm PT/12am UK

in honor of UFC 1, they should use special rules: allow unlimited groin strikes. wouldn;t be much different than how it's reffed nowadays anyway. Still no eye pokes (gouging), but you can chuck your opponent out of the cage if you feel so inclined

Nice old school graphics.

Sanchez start me out right...

in honor of UFC 1, they should use special rules: allow unlimited groin strikes. wouldn;t be much different than how it's reffed nowadays anyway. Still no eye pokes (gouging), but you can chuck your opponent out of the cage if you feel so inclined

<mma4>

well i like the old school look.

now if fighters could come out wearing what they wanted to and show some more personality to connect to the fans and make a bit xtra on the side and show more walkouts.

Crap I forgot about elevation.. I like De la Rosa, Moises, Morales/Shelton over 2.5, Ramos under1.5, Skelly by sub, Barber by domination, Jung/Yair over 2.5. On the fence about cowboy and germaine.

One thread for both prelim and main card this time?

"Are you set to get down?"

Where do they find these refs...

B8GD.gif
WhichGoldenAnkolewatusi-size_restricted.gif
Soon

Pasty, milky white UFC 1 man.

De la rosa looking good. Gonna get some dividends from that leg.

i like felder on commentary, especially after that last event.

Pretty sure in UFC 1 groin strikes were illegal actually and they allowed them in UFC 3

wow sanchez didnt give up his back.. he will..

Back