PBP UFC Fight Night 138: Volkan vs. Smith PBP Discussion - 6:30pm ET/3:30pm PT/11:30pm UK

Pretty sure that's his name
You're right. His name is Alin. But calling himself "Kru Alin" is very douche bag-ish. Kru in Thai means "teacher", just like sensei, sifu, master, etc. Even Muay Thai coaches in Thailand don't do that shit. SMH

Where yat? @HI SCOTT NEWMAN

612823579a430629d4338d5a00d5fb9d.jpg

I skipped this one buddy, sadly there are too many UFC Fight Night cards that don't interest me these days, I'll be on for UFC 230 though ;)

c4b5262091848f9c9b49845bdf81e928.jpg

Volkan was pretty aggressive as usual, but Smith didn't go down.

giphy.gif

Then Smith started punishing Volkan for it, making him think twice.

giphy.gif

Yes he did throw some punches but the thing is like i said. When you know and your corner i assume know you have zero cardio... he had two options, not just give it a try and waste 60% of the tiny gastank to try and knock him out. He has to give it all win or lose he had to try and knock him out in the first preferably in the first 2 minutes. Or..... take him down, like he did with ease in the second. Yet he did for some reason not even try it in the third. He should have started taking him down in the first after he failed to KO him. Just incredibly poor game plan and fight IQ.

I was surprised how gassed Smith looked, but he took some big shots

Back