UFC Fight Night 136: Hunt vs. Oleinik

I bet for the dollaways opponent and I also bet for arlovskis opponent

Dollaway fighting a Russian , gimme the fookin russian

So we're only getting live betting for the last 4 fights on most of the books?

Guess I'm going to deposit to Royal Panda

No one is questioning hunts moral status but if his lifes been threatened...

Look at the guys Jan has fought (and beaten in some cases) vs the guys Nikita has fought. Obviously Krylov can win (and if it goes the distance the hometown dec is a legit concern) but Jan at dog odds was the play for sure. He should be a slight favorite imo.
Krylov back in the ufc fought Cirkunov and OSP . I hope Jan wins despite having my money on Nikita

These lines remind me of your standard PFL/Bellator card. Favourites get hammered to the ground with no reason at all. Cant imagine every one of these fights is going to be this one sided. Shame I dont have the time to watch most of these new guys.

Hunt @1.8 is retarted. Also on Blachowiczs, Alves, Arlovski like most of you.

People understimate "First UFC in Russia" factor. It is boost for motivation, we will see a lot of finishes and exhausted fighters. Emeev has to finish noname fighter to meet the expectations.
Any thoughts on Arlovski - Abdurakhimov? Odds on under has been rising. I think it's weird, because it's heavy weight, Abdurakhimov wants a finish for home crowd and Arlovski seems to have a beef with Russian media, so he might fight emotionally too. I have not had time to look tape though.

Last edited:
I fully expect at least one incident with some shady shit going down tonight, but the main event won't be it.

I fully expect at least one incident with some shady shit going down tonight, but the main event won't be it.
I think we're getting a terrible split in either Krylov-BLachowicz or Green-Taisumov.

People understimate "First UFC in Russia" factor. It is boost for motivation, we will see a lot of finishes and exhausted fighters. Emeev has to finish noname fighter to meet the expectations.
The extra motivation is what makes me hesitate to bet more on Jan. This could be same kind of career changing performance for Krylov as Jan had in Gdansk. I’m not sure what improvements could old fox like Oleinik come up, so I’m heavier on Hunt.

Krylov back in the ufc fought Cirkunov and OSP . I hope Jan wins despite having my money on Nikita

Yeah and lost to both by stoppage. Jan has actually beaten UFC caliber fighters (and even a top 10 guy in his last fight).

Again, not saying Krylov cant win because he definitely can. He just shouldn't be favored.

I think we're getting a terrible split in either Krylov-BLachowicz or Green-Taisumov.

Green +420 is silly. Yeah I favor Taisumov but c'mon. I played Green for a bit. I think like you do he makes this very competitive.

Jan +140 now. Jeez fine take a bit more of my $.

Just became an even bigger fan of Oleinik. He saved my ass after a few parlays with Yan ITD went sour. He literally gave Mark Hunt a thumbs up after eating a nuclear overhand right, ahaha. Someone make a meme already.

Back