UFC Fight Night 136: Hunt vs. Oleinik

Have to wonder how much Oleinik's relative obscurity until the recent past and peoples familiarity and adoration of Mark Hunt have to do with Hunt being the favorite in the first place. Oleinik available at +120 at a few books as I type this.
Can you make an argument for Oleinik being fav? I think Hunt should be -250.

In on Hunt at -130.

Staying away from the Jan circle jerk lol. I'm in the hunt one already and I've been fade material lately so...doing ya'll a favor. Kill them bookies though.

Whose hammering these lines?????????

Arlovski was +105 now 131 I like Arlovski by dec
Blachowichz was +105 now +140 I like Jan by Dec
Hunt was -185 hes now -125 I like hunt rd 2 ko
Emeev Sekuchich- Over 2.5 was -156 now -115 I like emeev dec
Son Yan- Over 1.5 was +120 now -103 I like Yan by dev

Now I regret going in on Hunt @-150, but took me some Blachowicz @+144 and Arlovski @+130 now :)

The fuck already got 1.5u at Blachowicz around even, adding 1u more at these odds

edit Hunt -120? Glad I at least held off betting on him

Talk about late russian money coming in, already bet on Andrei and even though I think he'll win you can't risk much on that fight. But will go big on Hunt at these odds, only 2u now in case the lines keeps moving

Last edited:
Can someone please tell me what has happened with Yandiev's neck? Looks really strange, and anyone who knows about that scar across his stomach? Surgery in the last three years?
I was pretty surprised, that Johnson really looked like a bigger weightclass with his frame.

sWTMNfw.png
Well Johnson is dropping from 205 while Yandiev is a pretty small 185er

Wtf this Hunt odd?! I put more 0.5 on him. Russian Mafia coming...

Regret Hunt -5.5 at -135 now LOL.

Added Hunto ML at -120.

At least with the Hunt line movement, you're not really worrying about the judging.

out of anyone in the ufc i think hunt would be the least likely to throw a fight.

out of anyone in the ufc i think hunt would be the least likely to throw a fight.

Given how much he calls out roid users and prides himself on being a true fighter, I agree.

is sekulic that bad ?

emeevs ufc fights seem lackluster. perhaps usada is the reason.

i guess nobody betting on this shit fights , so the russian money moving the lines.
shit i really wanted abduragimov but held off, im not really sure hes gonna get crowd support on his match, but its not like andrei's bout are ever action packed.

Anyway someone convince me not to go wild on Hunt at these odds.
i dont like betting on old fighters but oleinik had trouble taking down that polish bum, even if he does take hunt down hunt is pretty hard to submit or even control, hunt is more durable, athletic better tecnique and has more heart, oleinik only has that x factor of pulling fights out of his ass.

Anyway someone convince me not to go wild on Hunt at these odds.
i dont like betting on old fighters but oleinik had trouble taking down that polish bum, even if he does take hunt down hunt is pretty hard to submit or even control, hunt is more durable, athletic better tecnique and has more heart, oleinik only has that x factor of pulling fights out of his ass.

I wouldn't go big on anything besides maybe a round 1 or 2 Hunt bet. I think you can get round 1 at +275. The Boa Constrictors stoppage losses come mostly in the first... seems to make sense, no?

I wouldn't go big on anything besides maybe a round 1 or 2 Hunt bet. I think you can get round 1 at +275. The Boa Constrictors stoppage losses come mostly in the first... seems to make sense, no?
Idk Lewis was ready to go by the 3rd but Hunt still took his sweet time, i've never played that round betting game, ill probably wait till the ko line adjusts because right now is higher than the money line.

Back