UFC Fight Night 136: Hunt vs. Oleinik

so desmond green gets the opportunity to wrestle someone much bigger than him again.

mark-hunt-aleksei-oleinik-ufc-fight-night-136-official-weigh-ins.jpg

jan-blachowica-nikita-krylov-ufc-fight-night-136-official-weigh-ins.jpg

andrei-arlovski-shamil-abdurakhimov-ufc-fight-night-136-official-weigh-ins.jpg

alexey-kunchenko-thiago-alves-ufc-fight-night-136-official-weigh-ins.jpg

khalid-murtazaliev-cb-dollaway-ufc-fight-night-136-official-weigh-ins.jpg

petr-yan-jin-soon-son-ufc-fight-night-136-official-weigh-ins.jpg

rustam-khabilov-kajan-johnson-ufc-fight-night-136-official-weigh-ins.jpg

mairbek-taisumov-desmond-green-ufc-fight-night-136-official-weigh-ins.jpg

magomed-ankalaev-marcin-prachnio-ufc-fight-night-136-official-weigh-ins.jpg

adam-yandiev-jordan-johnson-ufc-fight-night-136-official-weigh-ins.jpg

ramazan-emeev-stefan-sekulic-ufc-fight-night-136-official-weigh-ins.jpg

merab-dvalishvili-terrion-ware-ufc-fight-night-136-official-weigh-ins.jpg

My only bet of the night is Jan Blanch 2U @2.10, now way he should be a dog when he looked so good his last fight. What has Krylov done lately, beaten Fabio Maldonado?

Mark Hunt Ko @1.72!? Take my 1.5U.

Last edited:
Hunt ITD -124 is one of the most confusing lines I've ever seen. I cap this fight at like -400 hunt. Oleynik has a 20% chance of subbing Hunto. Hunt was stlll able to land bombs on Blaydes, think Curtis was one of the few guys in this division that could take that punch, Old man Oli will crumble from one overhand.

Screen Shot 2018-09-14 at 10.25.53 AM.png
after round 1 of the blaydes fight, Alexey looks like his heart is about to explode. Obviously blaydes is much worse of a match up than Hunt.

Yan round 1 -120
Omg can I get a fucking + number on this fight please lol

My only bet of the night is Jan Blanch 2U @2.10, now way he should be a dog when he looked so good his last fight. What has Krylov done lately, beaten Fabio Maldonado?

Mark Hunt Ko @1.72!? Take my 1.5U.
You might get a better price on Hunt ml than that if this line movement keeps going

Hunt ITD -124 is one of the most confusing lines I've ever seen. I cap this fight at like -400 hunt. Oleynik has a 20% chance of subbing Hunto. Hunt was stlll able to land bombs on Blaydes, think Curtis was one of the few guys in this division that could take that punch, Old man Oli will crumble from one overhand.
Sure is a great line and those big shots Hunt landed on Blaydes even had him rocked and I completely agree that Oleynik won't be able to take those. Oleynik doesn't have great TD's either, so if Hunt plays it smart, he can keep this standing and Oleynik will gas hard and he'll probably get KO'd. Just don't let that fucker put his arms around your neck and everything will be just fine and with Mark's big ass neck I'm not to worried about that.

I had some nice profit betting on Oleynik ITD in his last fight against Albini, but as you can probably tell, I'm going with Hunt here. I think Hunt should be -250 at least, so I'm going pretty big on Hunt ML @-150. Don't think the line will get much better than -150, but if it does I might add more.

For those that like to listen, not a whole lot of UFC Moscow discussion: Gamblou likes Blachowicz, and C.B. Dolloway against his second replacement opponent. Also likes Taisumov/Green goes distance at + money and thinks Mark Hunt moneyline is mispriced but it seems fishy his line keeps getting better.

http://fantasysportsnetwork.com/radioshows/8/
I AM GAMBLOU

I like Blach and CB too

i.jpg

does Bet DSI not offer props? all i see is ML and o/u

Kajan dec 7.00. Khabilov has tendency to win close decisions. Even Saggo was able to make it close. I think Kajan has a chance if he circles and outpoints Rustam. Few TD's may not save Khabilov

Jordan KO/TKO 5.15 great line imo. After Yandiev gasses he will be very easy target

Last edited:
any ideas on the AA fight anyone?
Easy dec for AA imo. Shamil sucks and he is old and only beaten bums in his career. AA's chin holds up against lesser competition. Think AA is better everywhere

Can someone please tell me what has happened with Yandiev's neck? Looks really strange, and anyone who knows about that scar across his stomach? Surgery in the last three years?
I was pretty surprised, that Johnson really looked like a bigger weightclass with his frame.

sWTMNfw.png

This Galvao cat might be the most enhanced fighter I've ever seen.

Can someone please tell me what has happened with Yandiev's neck? Looks really strange, and anyone who knows about that scar across his stomach? Surgery in the last three years?
I was pretty surprised, that Johnson really looked like a bigger weightclass with his frame.

sWTMNfw.png

Yandiev should be a WW. He showed up to his last fight 3 years ago weighing in 191 lbs for a LHW fight. Now he looks even smaller and I doubt he cut much if any weight at all to get to 185.

And yes his neck looks twice as long as it should be with that little head on top. I like to think that he has a very narrow and weak looking chin obscured behind that beard of his.

Back