UFC Fight Night 136: Hunt vs. Oleinik

Why do you think Yandiev only has cardio for 1 round? I've seen no proof of this. I also believe he will come into the fight chemically enhanced. I doubt he cares about USADA. The man does not need to fight for money. Furthermore, if he gets caught he can still fight everywhere except the United States.

He could easily have been on the juice in his earlier fights. This is a good point though, that I thought of myself. He is the type that wouldn't give a damn, if he can keep his 0 and "look good". BUT, even if he drinks some of the best russian juice, he will still be tired after 1st. Have you seen how he fights? Everything is bruteforce and no technique at all. When you fight that tense and throw everything into every punch, move, transition and neck cranks, you will empty your tank quickly.

Johnson is a very skilled wrestler with solid grappling as well, and most importantly a good fight IQ and awareness that helps him to fight relaxed and at a pace where he can continue once he weathers Yandiev's 'storm'.

If Johnson survives the 1st, he should win ITD 9 out of 10, and at 1.75 this line is pretty solid. I find it hard to believe that Johnson will win a decision. It's just a matter of time after the 1st, before Johnson stops Yandiev.

I wan to play Johnson (lol) ITD at -165 but am a bit reluctant after seeing his last three or four have gone the distance.... and them having been partially razor close decisions. Is this really that kind of step down in competition ? I guess if Yadiev's gas is as mythically bad as it's being played up to be a Johnson stoppage after the early storm is the logical end result.

I managed the get the Boa Constrictor at +185 for almost 400 bucks and I feel pretty good about it having seen Oleinik now hovering down at +140 and tighter. One of my favorite MMA fighters, to be perfectly honest I don't know why the man doesn't have a mythical status beyond him already, his skill is clearly next level and his actual resume is jaw dropping.

He's done things in the octagon we've never seen any other heavyweight do, period. Even with his shockingly low knockout ratio he clearly has B-Level hands to go along with his once in a generation submission talent, sparking Rosholt out cold with a left hook, and dropping Travis Browne and Hamilton with right hands.

Just a really underrated fighter with an out of this world number of stoppages with everything from exotic chokes to heel locks. I think he's clearly improved over the years and at this point firmly belongs in the UFC top ten. I can't say the same about this version of Mark Hunt.

Yandiev only won his last fight cos it was a work. No one stands up from mount twice. Yandiev should be 8-1 but instead hes 9-0 and that 0 is giving us a 3 or 4 point discount on Jordans price. Sign me up

Last edited:
I played this SYSTEM PARLAY

Nikita Krylov vs Jan Błachowicz
OVER 1.5R
(1.56)

Desmond Green vs Mairbek Taisumov
Zwycięzca meczu: Mairbek Taisumov
(1.23)

Terrion Ware vs Merab Dvalishvili
Zwycięzca meczu: Merab Dvalishvili
(1.17)

Petr Yan vs Jin Soon Son
Zwycięzca meczu: Petr Yan
(1.17)

Ramazan Emeev vs Stefan Sekulic
Zwycięzca meczu: Ramazan Emeev
(1.17)

Thiago Alves vs Alexey Kunchenko
OVER 1.5R
(1.67)

Kajan Johnson vs Rustam Khabilov
OVER 2.5R
(1.46)

System: 5/7
Stawka całkowita: 149.94 pln
Podatek: 17.99 pln
Liczba zakładów: 21
I CAN FUCKIN WIN: 565.38 pln

lets go

<{JustBleed}>{<Mcgoat}:meow:

hopefully there will be live bet for yandiev/johnson fight, wanna fade yandiev after 1r if it goes that far. I'm not surprised if he wins the first round. jordan is a bum too in his own way.

Come on guys figure out the dog who no one is considering but wins on Saturday. We have at least one motherfucker every weekend. Figure this shit out that is why we are here.

Anyone have any more tape on Jin Soon Son?
no need to watch tape he will get smashed by Yan. dude save your time

Come on guys figure out the dog who no one is considering but wins on Saturday. We have at least one motherfucker every weekend. Figure this shit out that is why we are here.

no need to watch tape he will get smashed by Yan. dude save your time

Damn bro, I have no idea why you haven't been able to find a big dog you like that no one else is considering..

Am I only one on CB? Think is opponent never seen a guy like CB (not that CB is world beater but..) He fought regional bums and didn't look impressive on tape.

Am I only one on CB? Think is opponent never seen a guy like CB (not that CB is world beater but..) He fought regional bums and didn't look impressive on tape.
This Khalid guy is nothing special, but hard to trust CB chin this days... but at this odds you can bet him small. Why not ?

You probably already did but try searching his name on YouTube with the Korean alphabet

손진수
I already tried that days ago. Nothing. Good idea though. I do the same thing with Russian fighters as well.

Nice to see AA towering over Shamil. Confidence increased when I saw the face-off.

hopefully there will be live bet for yandiev/johnson fight, wanna fade yandiev after 1r if it goes that far. I'm not surprised if he wins the first round. jordan is a bum too in his own way.

No one mentioned CB Dolloway yet. Well, there ya go, someone just did.

he will lose
He was asking for tape, not if the lockmaster would bless him with the knowledge if he's gonna win or lose. You know you can benefit from watching tape even if you think he's going to lose to determine how it will happen, ITD, DEC, round props, over/under etc.

Last edited:
He was asking for tape, not if the lockmaster would tell bless him with the knowledge if he's gonna win or lose. You know you can benefit from watching tape even if you think he's going to lose to determine how it will happen, ITD, DEC, round props, over/under etc.

Yea and I learned upon watching more tape on the Koean guy that Yan ITD is a pretty easy play.

If I were to want make a smallish parlay of ITD stoppages, say two or three, what are some of the best picks for this event?

I'm thinking something like Johnson ITD -165, Ankalaev wins inside distance at -150, and Yan ITD at -235. Also going to hit each individually but I think a $50 dollar parlay on that one might make you some money.

Logic here is that all three of the fighters I'm fading have serious question marks around their cardio and durability.

Yadiev looked like he had been through 25 minutes of hell after 5 three years ago ago a novice who stood up from guard twice in what honestly looked like a fixed fight. If Johnson was on top of Yadiev after one of Yadiev's madman panicked take down attempts like that guy, he easily would have finished the bout.

Preachnio has glaring durability, fight IQ & defense issues, he just recently literally walking into two knockout, fight ending right hooks against Sam Alvey with his hands down at his waist. It doesn't get much more technically deficient than that. Just like Sam Alvey, I've seen Ankalav fight well from the southpaw stance and utilize that same punch, the right hook. I still believe Ankalav is a real talent and can make waves, I don't think much of Preachnio but a small arb on him ITD would be a safe bet.

Then there's Yan opponent who honestly I know next to nothing about, what with tape being so scarce. Regardless, I think Yan is one of the best prospects in the world at his weight class right now and is simply going to take the very out matched Son out.

Back