PBP UFC Fight Night 135: Gaethje vs. Vick - PBP Discussion Thread - 6:30pm ET/3:30pm PT/11:30pm UK

Might have been answered but can anyone translate what Fig said in his post fight interview.. And more specifically who he called out? Sounded like Nick to me but that can't be right.

@Jackonfire 117 pages deep... <mma4> fair numbers for a brush fire type card Good Job my brother for providing the hot spot for knuckle draggers..

Got me by 1 again, if I was a girl we'd be hair pulling right now; you little tumbler trash...
giphy.webp

hahah. Damn i felt asleep just after 3rd bout. I'm so tired that i can't stay till main card recently. Man- i got you by 1, but you got me by 5 points so i call it a draw....which we will need to get solved next weekend.

Shows you the harsh reality of being severely concussed. Guy looked lost, delusional, like a little child, who got confused and upset after parents told him to stop playing in the yard and go home.

KO of the year

Just started watching the card. What a beautiful submission by Rani Yahya, he's amazing to watch.

I hope to god Vick takes a serious break. IDK if you can make a stronger case for both weight-cutting being a problem as he had to sit down mid media-scrum, something a professional athlete shouldn't need to do. Or if you can show a better example of one-punch CTE, Justin didn't ring his bell he dropped it out of the belfry.

Missed the entire card last eve due to prior engagements. Finally made it through all the fights. Even though I didn't get Feli or Vick wins was still a solid card. Lots of excellent bouts, blood and a tower toppled.

Pretty snuff up!

he would still rape connor buddeh.
I actually said gaetje will ko vick just before the fight started.

connor is a bitch. he would get flatlined by anyone bigger than him.
hhahahahahahahahah conor absolutely fucking sleeps vick.

Great card. It had a little bit of everything.

The perfect warm up for UFC 228!

LOL thanks, that shits funny.

{<jordan}
it's TRUE. connor only beats fighters that have a reach disadvantage against him. Vick would steamroll him comfortably. mma math doesnt work mate.
I do think connor beats gaetje but not vick. I love gaetje but he has issues with technical strikers.

A friend told me I'm crazy for thinking Fili should have had a 10-8 in the 2nd round. Under the new rules was that not worthy of a 10-8 ?

Back