PBP UFC Fight Night 134: Shogun vs. Smith - PBP Discussion - 10:30am ET/7:30am PT/3:30pm UK

Lol they called Cory Anderson a Marquee name in his division
Everybody on the card has to have some fake importance. It's just stupid. Tell it like it is, half of these guys will never achieve anything in UFC.

wasn't in here since i was watching the prelims on TV, man i wish meek was good, shit sucks.

I probably shouldn't have locked Hein at 8 in my fantasy league,his output can be dreadful at times and judges don't like that one bit.He should win imo but he might do just enough to lose.We'll see if he comes out actually doing something.

Not that it has anything to do with it but I thought Hein won that James Vick fight clearly 29-28 but that was before Vick really came around so it's a moot point.
Actaully felt the same, haven't rewatched tho, doubt i will tbh.

Nasrat looks like Gastelum hahah.. did they use his picture?

Pleased to see Hein losing, one of the least fan-friendly guys to watch. Horrible stuff.

Diakiese to get back to winning ways, here. 1st round TKO of mini-Gastelum, bodykick and punches. Fuck it, I'll go for broke and pick the time - around 2.25 of the round, haha.

5/7 decisions

<31>

Yeah but only the last two were meh and the last one wasn't toooo bad.There was a good amount of fights that were/are expected to go to decision.I would bet odds wise probably at least 8 fights are expected to go to decision.It's an event in Germany and on in the morning in the states,not like it's going to be stacked with killers.

ok since this card has been putrid so far, how about a few jokes?

I'll start

A guy goes to the hospital to see a doctor and the doc tells him : ''Sir, you really got to stop masturbating, really.'' The guy asks him why, and the doctor answers him : ''Because I got to check you out.''

<{outtahere}>

What's up guys... hope we are keeping it classy and enjoying the fights!!!

Hopefully this fight makes up for the previous ones

Back