PBP UFC Fight Night 133: dos Santos vs. Ivanov - 6:30pm ET/3:30pm PT/11:30pm UK

Sage is Super excited in his post fight show speech. He used his Jitsu tonight against a black belt, got the knockout...it was swell, Wally.

Right on, Sage!

Yeah for sure, he threw some nice combos too. Just seemed like aside from the jab everything else was just slightly off in terms of where it was landing. Did seem also a little hesitant and I’m sure it had to do with both the time off and also not risking losing to an unranked guy.

Just wish he would fix his backing up/turning away.... it’s been such a problem for so long it’s like he just can’t stop doing it.

Bad habits dont go away I guess lol. Although at the least it didn't cause much damage this fight, where he got tagged was in the open. He needed a fight like this to get his confidence back. I'd like to see him vs Andrei, Tybura/Struve or maybe Nganou. Overall very good performance from Junior.

cat zingano is a big girl damn. She needed that win bad, shes one of the few i like in wmma.

shooop-brock-eating-mendez-gif.407013

Attachments

• Shooop-Brock-eating-Mendez.gif
    Shooop-Brock-eating-Mendez.gif
    962.9 KB · Views: 110
Sage is Super excited in his post fight show speech. He used his Jitsu tonight against a black belt, got the knockout...it was swell, Wally.

Right on, Sage!

Sage saved that card!

#SageBless

that 5 rounds felt like 5 hours, i kept falling asleep. literally

Miles Jury is still an up an comer?
He will never be anything special. He is great against washed up fighters b ut every time he meets top guys he will lose badly. Dude is not a fighter in his head, he is just a front runner. Will gladly bet money against him when he fights any decent fighter again.

He will probably get another can or old citizen to beat up in his next fight but after that he gets crushed by another legit guy. After that ass kicking, literally, that he got from Cowboy I can't take that dude seriously.

Back