UFC Fight Night 132: Cowboy vs Edwards 4:30am ET Prelims and 8am ET/5am PT Main Card PBP Discussion

Not the best of main events, Cerrone looked washed up, Edwards looked good in parts of the fight, but he isn't the most confident of strikers.

Clear 3-2 Edwards.

Only problem with early fights is, now the fights are over & I don't have fights to look forward to tonight.

<2>

yeah totally.. 5 losses in a row is irrelevant, no big deal!

lol.
4 losses in a row, not 5. But the main thing is that none of those losses, not a single one, was in her current division (which wasn't in existence previously). What happens in one division isn't relevant to other divisions. That should be pretty basic stuff, no? And Eye hasn't ever lost at flyweight. Not ever. Not in the UFC, nor in her flyweight fights before the UFC.

And 10 lbs is a lot of weight in such light divisions.

I don't really like Jessica Eye. I rooted for Jessy Jess. But I'm not going to write her off using the most fallacious sort of MMA math (i.e. stats from the wrong division).

Last edited:
4 losses in a row, not 5. But the main thing is that none of those losses, not a single one, was in her current division (which wasn't in existence previously). What happens in one division isn't relevant to other divisions. That should be pretty basic stuff, no? And Eye hasn't ever lost at flyweight. Not ever. Not in the UFC, nor in her flyweight fights before the UFC.

I don't really like Jessica Eye. I rooted for Jessy Jess. But I'm not going to write her off using the most fallacious sort of MMA math
I can't imagine caring as much about WMMA as you do. Seems like a waste of time

Leon Edwards wrecks any version of Fedor
tenor.gif

And it's not even hot take Tuesday yet.

On here somewhere?

Yeah he posts picks on here semi frequently. I've been betting and making money off fights for about a decade now and definitely respect his opinion. His picks are usually great.

Last edited:
Back