UFC Fight Night 132: Cowboy vs Edwards 4:30am ET Prelims and 8am ET/5am PT Main Card PBP Discussion

HAHA... Leon calling out another LW. What Biatch.

Two black guys with a lisp fighting on the same main card

Another record brahs

Now That's how you do a 5rd fight, great fight!!
Take notes wonderboy and Usman

I'm really liking that Masvidal call out.

Edwards is winning but his lack of output in the 3rd and 4th is making this fight way closer than it should be
I think that's what made it a split as opposed to Cowboy increasing his output and pace. He looked okay but as much as I hate to say it, he looked "stuck in the mud" at times.

Good fight tho.

Well that was fun, now time to catch some ZZZs Sherdoggers <1>

I like Edwards' technical striking actually. Cowboy got touched almost every time Edwards threw. Easy win for Edwards but still war Cowboy (even though he's making excuses now)

Lol Edwards thinks he has clout to take the ufc to another irrelevant English city. You aren't Darren till Leon. You have the personality and charisma of a grapefruit.

The only thing ill remember from this fight is Leon no-selling a headkick while talking to the ref, someone gif that pls

Cowboy was sick today.

Most time's that would come off as BS... but coming from Cowboy, I believe it.

Especially since he didn't go beast mode in later rounds like he predicted. I thought maye it was him getting old, but a sickness really does make sense.

Back