UFC FIGHT NIGHT 131

Rivera seems to slow down as the fight goes on IMO. Moraes is probably the more diverse striker and might be able to take over in the championship rounds.

Think Moraes take this pretty wide. He's definitely got the edge in strength of schedule here. Assuncao (90% of mmadecisions had it for Moraes), Dodson & Sterling >>> ghost Faber and Almeida.
I think Moraes takes it aswell, this will be the first 5 rounder for Rivera in a while, and meanwhile I think his cardio is enough he always seems to get more figured out by his opponent the longer the fights go, he's usually winning easy in the first round but round 3 is always closer. He's also pretty chinny I think Moraes catches him with something

Naah Im on Gilespie.
Btw both Teymurs are fighting on this card ?
I see only one wining here, you know which one
Only Daniel Teymur. David was schedueled to face Nik Lentz on this card but now Lentz is gonna fight Leonardo Santos instead, don't know what happened

Oh shit wasn't aware Jose Torres is debuting on the fightpass prelims, about fucking time!

Only Daniel Teymur. David was schedueled to face Nik Lentz on this card but now Lentz is gonna fight Leonardo Santos instead, don't know what happened

Oh shit wasn't aware Jose Torres is debuting on the fightpass prelims, about fucking time!

Santos is out with an injury. I think David is fighting Lentz as the replacement right?

I have a feeling that Jimmy/Magic is gonna be another ME that has a lot of debate after the fight.

So obviously I'm waiting on props.

He tweeted this yesterday.

Bet Vinc if you think he's good then because the Gregor price is going to be juiced to the gills

I will bet Vince because he is good. But not now LOL. Gregor is -400 and I see almost no chance that the line on Pichel gets worse, and I'm pretty sure it gets better. Maybe a lot better. Maybe I'm being a bit greedy but Pichel +450 or even +500 sounds good to me. He's a live dog imo, this isn't a squash match for Gillespie.

Great price on Julio Arce ! Daniel isnt so talended like David. Last fight he gassed bad after the first round

Great price on Julio Arce ! Daniel isnt so talended like David. Last fight he gassed bad after the first round

After getting the call while he was on his honeymoon vacation, on ten days notice, fighting up a weight class...Daniel is a talented guy, don't fade him based on that.

Moraes for me. More diverse attack, a bit faster, extremely well rounded, high enough output, etc.

Moraes for me. More diverse attack, a bit faster, extremely well rounded, high enough output, etc.

Agreed and one thing to add on. This is a five rounder and Rivera was SIGNIFICANTLY slowing down vs Thomas Almeida in a three round fight. Moraes should have an advantage going into 4 and 5.

Saunders/Ellenburger who's more shot here? Saunders has been looking slow both physically and mentally, his chin is absolute dust and Ellenburger is still competitive but he was asleep for minutes upon minutes before being carried out of the UFC's octagon after that Platinum Perry ko. This fight screams pass.

pichel can seriously crack and gregor is not sound defensively. i may take a shot on the dog if he gets high enough.

Saunders/Ellenburger who's more shot here? Saunders has been looking slow both physically and mentally, his chin is absolute dust and Ellenburger is still competitive but he was asleep for minutes upon minutes before being carried out of the UFC's octagon after that Platinum Perry ko. This fight screams pass.

worth noting that ellenberger has had the most abominable schedule of opponents in recent years out of anyone on the ufc roster. beating matt brown is better than anything ben saunders has done.

Back