UFC FIGHT NIGHT 131

And now I have to wait until 7. I feel like I lost more than Aguilar and esquibel

Got a real fucking scare just now. Woke up 5 minutes ago and started fightpass, saw it would not start in 30 minutes and scrolled down, and Teymur/Lentz was removed from the list of fights so obviously thought that fight was scrapped. So I feel like I already won this event after finding out it was Aguilar/Esqiubel that got cancelled instead

Rivera
Ellenberger
Villante
Arce
Gregor/Harris
Belal/David Teymur/Green
Torres

Surprised people are backing Daniel Teymur all of a sudden. Dude gassed like 6 or 7 min into his last fight (16 days notice) and we've seen Julio Arce beat better competition. I cap him at +200

Surprised people are backing Daniel Teymur all of a sudden. Dude gassed like 6 or 7 min into his last fight (16 days notice) and we've seen Julio Arce beat better competition. I cap him at +200
You think Daniel Ige and Peter Petties is better competition? <36>

I wouldn't agree with Arce beating better competition. Teymur looked great in the first round but obviously gassed, Arce had a bit of trouble with Petties in the first round. So it's not inconceivable that Teymur wins the first and maybe the second rounds en route to a decision or maybe even gets an early finish.

Shit felt real good about my Esquivel bet.
I swear seems at least one fight always gets pulled after weigh ins.

This is down at featherweight and Teymur should look better here.

Back