UFC FIGHT NIGHT 131

berger -165 yes please.

doesnt jake always look like shit at weigh-ins?

both dec props at +700. two guys coming off consecutive ko losses, might be fighitng not to get kod

Last edited:
doesnt jake always look like shit at weigh-ins?
But did you see the interviews with him? Really hard to watch. I think that elbow of Mike and all the other KO's fucked him up really bad.

But did you see the interviews with him? Really hard to watch. I think that elbow of Mike and all the other KO's fucked him up really bad.

maybe it was just a tough cut and he was tired. he looks okay here sans his questionable punch resistance

maybe it was just a tough cut and he was tired. he looks okay here sans his questionable punch resistance

Well he doesn't look his normal self to me. I could be very wrong here, but everything I saw of him this fight week just seems really off and gave me a really bad feeling about betting him.

Now I ended up on Saunders and it's possible that it's going to bite me in the ass, but I like to go with my feeling here and see what happens.

Whats SPHA anybody???
Significant pants height advantage. Record this year is about 7-1 iirc @turbozed ? Hop on board the money train bro.

giphy.gif

esquibel shouldn't be a favourite against anyone, ever.

Fading Jag hard and putting some dough on Jodie Esquibel... Aguilar is the old breed, hasn’t won a fight since 2014! i just hope jodie can defend the takedowns. Need her to hit if Jared brooks doesn’t get the W

Fading Jag hard and putting some dough on Jodie Esquibel... Aguilar is the old breed, hasn’t won a fight since 2014! i just hope jodie can defend the takedowns. Need her to hit if Jared brooks doesn’t get the W
She hasn't won a fight since 2014 cause she's only fought Claudia and Casey who would both smash Esquibel's face in. Bad analysis.

Well he doesn't look his normal self to me. I could be very wrong here, but everything I saw of him this fight week just seems really off and gave me a really bad feeling about betting him.

Now I ended up on Saunders and it's possible that it's going to bite me in the ass, but I like to go with my feeling here and see what happens.

the last itme i bet a jake ml was against koshcheck and he looked like he was going to have a heart attack on his ring entrance and i swore taht i would never bet him again.

still, ben doesnt have much power and this could go to a decision

Jag has tools that'll give Esquibel major problems imo. Fast hands, circling jab, takedown threat. People put too much stock into her losing against top 10 fighters. Also, isn't betting on JW fighters -EV this year?

the last itme i bet a jake ml was against koshcheck and he looked like he was going to have a heart attack on his ring entrance and i swore taht i would never bet him again.

still, ben doesnt have much power and this could go to a decision
It could and the cool thing is that we're going to find out very soon!

I'm on the over on Ellenberger-Saunders, both suck at this point, don't have much finishing ability, Feel like we're more likely to see a boring decision rather than an early finish.

Eurbanks has fixed her weight cut problems, but is still very inexperienced fighter with lots of early finishes. I’m taking Murphy R3/dec at 2.8.

Unibet has Lentz R3 at 36.0.

Edit. Lol, money’s been coming in for Eurbanks and Murphy is 2.7 at most places.

Back