UFC FIGHT NIGHT 129

I like Laprise at this odds. He is technical and has a better gas tank than Vincent. Should win a decision here

Usman and Suarez will probably win their fights but Suarez has a higher chance to win this than Usman against Maia ;)
Maybe. I would trust Usman with -400 loooooong before Suarez. I don't think there's value there my dude. I'll have a better rebuttal for you after I study Suarez's wrestling some more.

Usman and Suarez will probably win their fights but Suarez has a higher chance to win this than Usman against Maia ;)

Suarez is an excellent wrestler, but her striking sucks.
She doesn't have any boxing skills at all, she just throws leg kicks and rushes to the clinch.
I cap Suarez at -2xx so betting her at -420 or worse is plain dumb imo.
I would have bet Suarez for sure if I had had access to that -110 line that Sadistics talked about.

She is a safer bet than Usman at this odds
Im not betting no -4×× but i disagree. I think Usman is much safer such a bad matchup for maia. Your talking Wmma at the end of the day

I like Laprise at this odds. He is technical and has a better gas tank than Vincent. Should win a decision here
Ewwwwww. I’m on the Vicente wagon. I only recall him gassing because the big bad kickboxer didn’t want anything to do with him on the feet, and wrestled him around for 2 rounds.

Vicente is a killer, and I like him at -250ish.

Suarez is an excellent wrestler, but her striking sucks.
She doesn't have any boxing skills at all, she just throws leg kicks and rushes to the clinch.
I cap Suarez at -2xx so betting her at -420 or worse is plain dumb imo.
I would have bet Suarez for sure if I had had access to that -110 line that Sadistics talked about.
So, I pretty much have the exact same thoughts as you. But instead of betting Grasso now, I'm gonna wait for her decision line so I don't have to risk as much (granted, her decision line is most likely going to be very close to her ML). How are you going to play the fight?

So, I pretty much have the exact same thoughts as you. But instead of betting Grasso now, I'm gonna wait for her decision line so I don't have to risk as much (granted, her decision line is most likely going to be very close to her ML). How are you going to play the fight?

I'm not sure yet, I'm wating for the props aswell, but if the lines keep getting wider and wider, I'll be on on Grasso in some way for sure.

Assassin baby from -170 to +100. Interesting movement.
A lot of people probably betting Pantoja based on their first fight. While I had Moreno winning on the scorecards, he got subbed in the 2nd.

A lot of people probably betting Pantoja based on their first fight. While I had Moreno winning on the scorecards, he got subbed in the 2nd.
Right. They had themselves a bit of a war in the first but in the second I think Moreno downblocked the shot too far or fell forward (can't remember exactly) and got his back taken. Pan on your back is ticking time bomb. I think Moreno has been polished a bit more since then though and I doubt this fight will be at that pace again. I'm keeping an eye on this line...

Thanks for the reminder.

moving on brandon davis at +190

Right. They had themselves a bit of a war in the first but in the second I think Moreno downblocked the shot too far or fell forward (can't remember exactly) and got his back taken. Pan on your back is ticking time bomb. I think Moreno has been polished a bit more since then though and I doubt this fight will be at that pace again. I'm keeping an eye on this line...

Thanks for the reminder.
I feel like Pantoja's got the BJJ to nullify a lot of Moreno's positional opportunism.

I feel like Pantoja's got the BJJ to nullify a lot of Moreno's positional opportunism.

Agree. Not saying I love Pantoja at -105 (would like to see a + in front of him) but I really wouldn't pay juice on Moreno here.

Anyone find Reyes' fight with Kelly Gray? Really wanna see his cardio over 3 rounds.

Back