UFC FIGHT NIGHT 129

I think waiting to play FGTD on Maia/Usman after the first or second round is the right move. Maia sub +650... great pre fight bet.

Has anyone here used Bovada yet?

I think waiting to play FGTD on Maia/Usman after the first or second round is the right move. Maia sub +650... great pre fight bet.
Maia inside the distance at +686 is even better right now at 5Dimes.

You select 3 or more outcomes and parlay them all in combos of 2 or more. So in mine I just did I have 4 outcomes and I have all of them parlayed in 2's, 3's, and then the one parlay of all 4 outcomes.

Here's some sample slips:

roundrobin1.jpg roundrobin2.jpg

For example, if I pick 8 outcomes, such as "By 4's" or "4 Team Parlays" then any of those 4 have to win? I know it's a dumb question, I just want to be clear on it.

View attachment 382457 View attachment 382459

For example, if I pick 8 outcomes, such as "By 4's" or "4 Team Parlays" then any of those 4 have to win? I know it's a dumb question, I just want to be clear on it.
Yeah you're right, and if 5 of those 8 outcomes hit in a 4 team parlay, you win 5 parlays. 1/2/3/4, 1/2/3/5, 1/2/4/5 1/3/4/5, 2/3/4/5 out of the 8 picks

They wanted me to send them scans of my drivers licence and proof of address so I said fuck them.

Pretty much all books require that, most just wait til you try to cash out before asking

Pretty much all books require that, most just wait til you try to cash out before asking

Bovada wouldn't even let me transfer (bitcoin) funds into my account without this verification. I had no problems with 5dimes or BetDSI.

I always find Round Robins easiest to explain as a group of separate parlays that are automatically generated for you without laboriously betting each one separately. Like if you bet four fighters to win which we will call A, B, C & D:

If you do the round robin by twos these are the six resulting parlays: A+B, A+C, A+D, B+C, B+D and C+D.
If you do the round robin by threes these are the four resulting parlays: A+B+C, A+B+D, A+C+D, B+C+D,

View attachment 382457 View attachment 382459

Right. So if you only select the "by 4's" option, you'd be playing every combination of 4 team parlays possible with your picks.

Personally, I stick to 4 total picks (MAYBE sometimes 5) and just play "by 2's", "by 3's", and then the straight 4 teamer. It's a total of 11 bets with 4 picks. If you start playing 6 or more picks and including all the 4, 5, 6 team combos, you're now talking about a TON of bets (as your samples show) and that means you now have a lot of $ at risk.

Honestly, these are just fun bets for me for peanuts. Basically I just choose props that are + odds and risk very little with a chance to win big (lottery tickets basically, but with some semblance of actual capping involved). I'd never advocate betting real $ this way. I suppose if you are prone to betting tons of parlays anyway this way is really no different, but for me it's small $ being risked.

I've hit a few nice ones over the years. Overall I'm probably either up a little or down a little on them. It's a lot of small losses and then every now and then a big win. I hit one wtih $11 at risk last year that paid me around $900. I seem to hit a lot where I hit 2 of 4 and make a little $ and then get REALLY close to cashing the third one which would mean nice profit but missing it LOL.

23 hours till the event start and not any over/unders or even props for the main event on bet365... Fuck it I'm going to sleep and will start my saturday off in a really bad mood when I wake up if nothings out by then

Right. So if you only select the "by 4's" option, you'd be playing every combination of 4 team parlays possible with your picks.

Personally, I stick to 4 total picks (MAYBE sometimes 5) and just play "by 2's", "by 3's", and then the straight 4 teamer. It's a total of 11 bets with 4 picks. If you start playing 6 or more picks and including all the 4, 5, 6 team combos, you're now talking about a TON of bets (as your samples show) and that means you now have a lot of $ at risk.

Honestly, these are just fun bets for me for peanuts. Basically I just choose props that are + odds and risk very little with a chance to win big (lottery tickets basically, but with some semblance of actual capping involved). I'd never advocate betting real $ this way. I suppose if you are prone to betting tons of parlays anyway this way is really no different, but for me it's small $ being risked.

Thank you. Yeah, I'm using the round robin for Maia mainly, and I'm doing 6 picks if I include Grasso, and mixing them with picks that are almost guaranteed not to lose.

So this would be an example:

Maia +525
Grasso +568
Bothelo/Kondo o2.5 -271
Lee -315
Reyes -255
Luque -215

roundrobin3.jpg

Again, this is just a sample as I haven't fully committed to some of these picks yet.

demian-maia-kamaru-usman-ufc-fight-night-129-ceremonial-weigh-ins.jpg

alexa-grasso-tatiana-suarez-ufc-fight-night-129-ceremonial-weigh-ins.jpg

jared-cannonier-dominick-reyes-ufc-fight-night-129-ceremonial-weigh-ins.jpg

diego-rivas-guido-cannetti-ufc-fight-night-129-ceremonial-weigh-ins.jpg

veronica-macedo-andrea-lee-ufc-fight-night-129-ceremonial-weigh-ins.jpg

vicente-luque-chad-laprise-ufc-fight-night-129-ceremonial-weigh-ins.jpg

zak-cummings-michel-prazeres-ufc-fight-night-129-ceremonial-weigh-ins.jpg

brandon-moreno-alexandre-pantoja-ufc-fight-night-129-ceremonial-weigh-ins.jpg

poliana-botelho-syuri-kondo-ufc-fight-night-129-ceremonial-weigh-ins.jpg

gabriel-benitez-humberto-bandenay-ufc-fight-night-129-ceremonial-weigh-ins.jpg

enrique-barzola-brandon-davis-ufc-fight-night-129-ceremonial-weigh-ins.jpg

henry-briones-frankie-saenz-ufc-fight-night-129-ceremonial-weigh-ins.jpg

claudio-pulles-felipe-silva-ufc-fight-night-129-ceremonial-weigh-ins.jpg

Hmm. Not really seeing a significant pants height advantage for any fighter.

A lot of times the Half The Battle guys say that they already bet certain line at the openers and told their clients to expect to do so in advance even of the line release if the line on the favorite they recommend (for example) opens under -200. So by the time the podcast is released, a lot of times the market has moved significantly from whatever their big leans was anyway. That's not always the case, but sometimes it is. They don't always identify their max bets on the podcast, but it's usually obvious who they really like.

PS- I agree with Burge13, HTB is one of the sharper betting podcasts. The only thing that drives me crazy is that both hosts have the incredibly annoying habit of saying "...you know what I'm saying?" to end every other sentence. Not one of them- both of them do this. And they feed off each other to start a "you know what I'm saying" frenzy sometimes.
Touts gonna be using these weak openers to get huge roi. Even tho they gone in a minute after couple of $20 bets. Noobs won't understand.

Touts gonna be using these weak openers to get huge roi. Even tho they gone in a minute after couple of $20 bets. Noobs won't understand.
For what it is worth, the HTB guys explain this on their podcast and urge you to sign up so they can give you, the prospective customer, the leans in advance via email, text or phone so you too can jump on the early lines, like telling people "If Tatiana Suarez opens at anything under -250, then smash it" or whatever. How well that works in practice, I don't know since I have never paid for picks and never would. With the opening limits bowadays, it has to be less effective as a strategy than it used to be.

Man Reyes looks taller than 5 inches, and Cummings is laughably bigger.

@pytycrys well respected doctor seems to also think the Usman stomach protrusion is a hernia and says it prob will not affect performance

Back