UFC FIGHT NIGHT 129

This is insanity. On 5d Suarez opens -110 and is now -700 LOL. I honestly don't remember a line moving this much from it's open...ever.
Sad enough on the eurobooks I use Suarez opened between -400 and -500 and is now -700.

I would've love to get some money in on Suarez between -110 and -200.

Weirdly enough I think the odds on Grasso will get even bigger in the next couple days, so I'm going to wait a little longer and see what happens.

Sad enough on the eurobooks I use Suarez opened between -400 and -500 and is now -700.

I would've love to get some money in on Suarez between -110 and -200.

Weirdly enough I think the odds on Grasso will get even bigger in the next couple days, so I'm going to wait a little longer and see what happens.

Some lucky bastards are arbing their asses off.

I gotta agree with the sentiment that Grasso is worth playing. I remember watching her tape when she was going against Herrig and was impressed. Grasso looked good in her Invicta fights but it just hasn't translated as well in the UFC. It could be the quality of opponents, but she has looked more technical and tame since fighting in the UFC. One thing I do remember is that Grasso's BJJ actually isn't that bad, its her TDD and wrestling that is lacking. I agree Grasso's boxing should be much better then Suarez so that means the only significant advantage Suraez will have is wrestling and takedowns. I don't think thats enough to justify a -700 favorite.

One parlay I'm playing is Grasso + Evans at +1800. I think Rashad Evans vs Anthony Smith should be a pickem but thats for UFC 225.

Yeah. I'm going to wait till weigh-ins just in case Grasso lost a leg and it's being kept under wraps, but this line is silly for a low-level WMMA fight.

it's not a 'low-level WMMA fight'

Confidence increase on Botehlo, some banned bum calling Kondo easy money who clearly hasn't watched any Botehlo tape besides Pearl fight. Kondo has pillows for hands and fought mostly atomweights while Bohtelo been finishing 125ers. Power and strength difference is going to be massive, Kondo ain't wrestling shit.

I'll never discourage anyone from playing a +500 dog, especially in WMMA, but I think Grasso's chances of winning this fight are very low. Grasso's tdd is mediocre at best and Saurez imo is the best overall grappler outside of the top 5, maybe the entire division. She's dominated every round of every UFC fight and TUF fight she's had. Grasso does have some decent get ups, but she also a bit sloppy which could leave openings for Saurez. Even if Grasso is able to scramble back to her feet, it's very likely that she's going to get taken down again, Saurez is relentless with her grappling. Also, Grasso likely won't be able to use her kicks and she'll be tentative on the feet because of the threat of the takedown.

I'll be surprised if Grasso can do enough to win a round, let alone two rounds. I think her best chance is likely catching a sub during a scramble. All that said, I'll still probably take a small stab at Grasso in some form.

this is my favorite alt so far please don't get this one banned dude

this is my favorite alt so far please don't get this one banned dude
I am Chief Tomahawk aka He Who Is One With The Wind. They can ban my account, but my spirit will forever roam with the buffalo #indianshit #mosteliteindian

racist mods silencing a proud Amerindian leader
he will post no more forever

This is insanity. On 5d Suarez opens -110 and is now -700 LOL. I honestly don't remember a line moving this much from it's open...ever.

We saw about the same amount of movement last time BetOnline opened a line with Marshman +300, he was around -400 when the fight got cancelled.

any intel on davis' counter-wrestling?

In his 2 UFC fights combined he's defended 21/25 TD attempts, the few times he was taken down he popped right back up. If Barzola can get him down I don't see him holding him there as his top control sucks

MMA twitter seems to overwhelmingly be on Prazeres except for like 1 or 2 people

Back