UFC FIGHT NIGHT 129

Yes its very clear. Botelho sucks. No skills. Wings power shots. Kondo will land the better strikes and will grapple her with more success than hugger Gonzalez. Easy bet, easy money
Ah ah ah. You don't make the easy money calls my good sir. That mantle belongs to my boy @mposhtkouhi

Wow, that Suarez line. Holy cow, and I am a big supporter of her as well.

His username makes no sense. Cant trust the capping of a username you cant even say
Fair enough. This is one I'm looking to live bet. Bothelo throws loads of volume but Kondo is tough and can steal rounds with wrestling I think. Might be a similar Marcelo Golm/Tim Johnson opportunity.

Fair enough. This is one I'm looking to live bet. Bothelo throws loads of volume but Kondo is tough and can steal rounds with wrestling I think. Might be a similar Marcelo Golm/Tim Johnson opportunity.

I just got a boner at the mention of that fight. Biggest live bet win for me since 2016. You dream about scenarios like that. I thought I might get limited a lot (at least for live bets) after that one. Didn't thankfully, but that was such an amazing live line.

Kondo will also out volume her. Bumtelho literally wings one shot at a time. Bumtelho got outstruck by Pearl before hugging and dumb iq slowed her. Kondo has well put together game standing and is savage.

I just got a boner at the mention of that fight. Biggest live bet win for me since 2016. You dream about scenarios like that. I thought I might get limited a lot (at least for live bets) after that one. Didn't thankfully, but that was such an amazing live line.
+320 lol. Made back all my nba degen losses with that. Missed Lyoto +700 though. Dropped to +650 right away, I hit max bet, put in my password and they pulled the line. Oh what could have been. Sad thing is those lines are shit compared to some live lines dudes are getting on bet365.

Kondo will also out volume her. Botelho literally wings one shot at a time. Botelho got outstruck by Pearl before hugging and dumb iq slowed her. Kondo has well put together game standing and is savage.
FIxed.

Hey man you like your girl to win I gotcha. I didn't do enough tape to bet on prefight but I'll be watching closely when it's going on and make a decision between rounds. Best of luck to you though my man.

We ever going to get props for this card? I assume Levels has been replaced by this esteemed gentleman.

khalil gastree looks to be having relations with macedo.

anyone know the reason for the long layoff for puelles? i see they were trying to give northcutt an easy win but that fight fell through.

+320 lol. Made back all my nba degen losses with that. Missed Lyoto +700 though. Dropped to +650 right away, I hit max bet, put in my password and they pulled the line. Oh what could have been. Sad thing is those lines are shit compared to some live lines dudes are getting on bet365.
Ooh yeah I wish I could get an account with 365, but I'm hopeful they will allow people from my country to register some day.

Grasso +500 now on my book. This line movement of Grasso is looking really similar to the Pennington line of last week. I'm wondering if it will go to +600, +700 or even higher. This is crazy but I'm keeping a close eye.
<30>

Grasso +500 now on my book. This line movement of Grasso is looking really similar to the Pennington line of last week. I'm wondering if it will go to +600, +700 or even higher. This is crazy but I'm keeping a close eye.
<30>

This is insanity. On 5d Suarez opens -110 and is now -700 LOL. I honestly don't remember a line moving this much from it's open...ever.

Maia +425 now. Was gonna pass at +325 or wait for his sub line but I guess I'll take a little stab. He probably gets mauled but these odds are silly on a guy that was fighting for the title 2 fights ago.

Maia +425 now. Was gonna pass at +325 or wait for his sub line but I guess I'll take a little stab. He probably gets mauled but these odds are silly on a guy that was fighting for the title 2 fights ago.

I wonder where the o/u is going to be set...

This is insanity. On 5d Suarez opens -110 and is now -700 LOL. I honestly don't remember a line moving this much from it's open...ever.

She actually opened at -230 on 5d. It was BetOnline that opened her at -110. But yea, crazy movement still.

Oh I see a wmma fight with a -700 next to it. I didn't realize Cyborg was fighting this weekend? Oh she isn't? Come on man lol. Gotta put another .5 on grasso at +500. That shit is silly. Grasso can scramble, trap limbs, sweep, I wouldn't surprised to see her throw up a few sub attempts. How many man fights end in a weird split decisions because the judges don't know who's getting the better of scrambles? -700 is B bananas B B bananas.

Oh I see a wmma fight with a -700 next to it. I didn't realize Cyborg was fighting this weekend? Oh she isn't? Come on man lol. Gotta put another .5 on grasso at +500. That shit is silly. Grasso can scramble, trap limbs, sweep, I wouldn't surprised to see her throw up a few sub attempts. How many man fights end in a weird split decisions because the judges don't know who's getting the better of scrambles? -700 is B bananas B B bananas.
Yeah. I'm going to wait till weigh-ins just in case Grasso lost a leg and it's being kept under wraps, but this line is silly for a low-level WMMA fight.

Back