UFC FIGHT NIGHT 129

I know the odds arent out yet but I have to say the most confident bet of this event is for sure Tatiana Suarez

is it just me or is Maia at +360 more value than an Old Country Buffett? Usman is promising obvs but he's never faced an opponent of this caliber and he's a wrestle-grinder and can def be susceptible to subs at any time they're on the mat. I might pick Kamaru to win but at -450? GTFOH

is it just me or is Maia at +360 more value than an Old Country Buffett? Usman is promising obvs but he's never faced an opponent of this caliber and he's a wrestle-grinder and can def be susceptible to subs at any time they're on the mat. I might pick Kamaru to win but at -450? GTFOH
Sure You can bet something on this odds but I higly doubt that Maia wins. But you can give a try ;) Usman is a worse matchup than Covington imo

I trust Covington to stick to a gameplan moreso than Usman. I think there'll be a little value in a wide-odds Maia submission prop, since Usman can get a bit wild with his takedowns despite his athleticism. Not something I'd put the house on, but Maia Sub1/2 wouldn't shock me.

I trust Covington to stick to a gameplan moreso than Usman. I think there'll be a little value in a wide-odds Maia submission prop, since Usman can get a bit wild with his takedowns despite his athleticism. Not something I'd put the house on, but Maia Sub1/2 wouldn't shock me.

Usman is gonna light Maia up standing most likely and look to counter-wrestle, but I still gotta agree. Sure I think Usman wins. Hell I think Usman might be able to beat any WW alive. But -450 is insanity against someone with the resume' of Maia. I can't imagine who was betting Usman when he got above -350 that pushed him all the way to where he is now. It's craziness.

yo can someone start a thread for UFC 225? we have more lines for that event than we do this one. might as well start discussing

yo can someone start a thread for UFC 225? we have more lines for that event than we do this one. might as well start discussing
no-worries-man.jpg

Already up 50 units this year, ahead of schedule.

At the end of the day the numbers do the talking

3-0 sweep last event,
3-0 on the event before
6-0 streak, whats better than 6-0? 7-0, I go on streaks all the time so it ain't nothing

Already eyeing some VIP spots for this event, I'm talking about spots that you can't even see unless you on my level. Always happy to share once I got mine, so let me get it first

Usman is gonna light Maia up standing most likely and look to counter-wrestle, but I still gotta agree. Sure I think Usman wins. Hell I think Usman might be able to beat any WW alive. But -450 is insanity against someone with the resume' of Maia. I can't imagine who was betting Usman when he got above -350 that pushed him all the way to where he is now. It's craziness.
I don't personally rate Usman that highly, but a lot of it's just the ugliness of his game and the feeling that he's not particularly great technically but instead just ridiculously athletic. It's obviously successful, but I don't like to assume that chins and athleticism will both hold up.

3-0 sweep last event,
3-0 on the event before
6-0 streak, whats better than 6-0? 7-0, I go on streaks all the time so it ain't nothing

Already eyeing some VIP spots for this event, I'm talking about spots that you can't even see unless you on my level. Always happy to share once I got mine, so let me get it first

Bet slip yet showing your giant amounts you are betting that allow you to be such a baller? I just like to be impressed is all, want to see that 5 figure (or at least WELL into 4 figure) ticket showing you robbing those bookies.

I don't personally rate Usman that highly, but a lot of it's just the ugliness of his game and the feeling that he's not particularly great technically but instead just ridiculously athletic. It's obviously successful, but I don't like to assume that chins and athleticism will both hold up.

He has extremely good technical chain wrestling. That's about the only thing he technically does really well though. But his athleticism and cardio can carry him quite far when paired up with that.

Well then, I motion that @Oblivian resumes his former practice of making the event betting threads before it was unjustly hijacked from him.

Well then, I motion that @Oblivian resumes his former practice of making the event betting threads before it was unjustly hijacked from him.

LOL you, me, and about 3 or 4 others were the only ones even around when Oblivian was doing the threads. We didn't even have our own sub-forum.

EZ did hit a cold streak, but it was also the fact he got so limited by the books. He'd see a line he loved and could only get peanuts on it due to the limits they put on him. He was super frustrated by that.

A lot of Usman's chain wrestling is due to his insane athleticism, though. Other dudes without his gifts wouldn't be able to keep chaining events. I also will probably hit Sub 4/5 for Usman since those lines'll be 100+-to-1 and it doesn't take that much to RNC an obliterated Maia.

A lot of Usman's chain wrestling is due to his insane athleticism, though. Other dudes without his gifts wouldn't be able to keep chaining events. I also will probably hit Sub 4/5 for Usman since those lines'll be 100+-to-1 and it doesn't take that much to RNC an obliterated Maia.

His athleticism absolutely comes into play, but he does use good technique too. In fact, you can see a lot of similarities with him and Khabib in the things they do against the cage.

3-0 sweep last event,
3-0 on the event before

Post your bet slips, clown.

3-0 sweep last event,
3-0 on the event before

LOL are you real life fam?

Back