UFC Fight Night 129 (UFC Chile) might be the worst card in UFC history.

It's a Fight Night card, what were you expecting? 2 or three title fights on the prelims? Some people are just ridiculous.
People I've heard of other than the main event. I've heard of Grasso but wmma so whatever. Heard of Cummins too but no idea who the fuck he is or if he's exciting at all.

Fight Night 76??
Main Card (UFC Fight Pass)
Weight classMethodRoundTimeNotes
FlyweightLouis Smolka
def.​
Paddy HolohanSubmission (rear-naked choke)
24:09​
LightweightNorman Parke
def.​
Reza MadadiDecision (unanimous) (30–27, 30–27, 30–27)
35:00​
WelterweightDarren Till
vs.​
Nicolas DalbyDraw (majority) (29–28, 28–28, 28–28)
FlyweightNeil Seery
def.​
Jon Delos ReyesSubmission (guillotine choke)
24:12
Preliminary Card (UFC Fight Pass)
LightweightStevie Ray
def.​
Mickael LeboutDecision (unanimous) (29–28, 30–27, 30–27)
Women's StrawweightAisling Daly
def.​
Ericka AlmeidaDecision (unanimous) (30–27, 29–28, 29–27)
MiddleweightKrzysztof Jotko
def.​
Scott AskhamDecision (split) (29–28, 28–29, 29–28)
WelterweightTom Breese
def.​
Cathal PendredTKO (punches)
14:37​
FeatherweightDarren Elkins
def.​
Robert WhitefordDecision (unanimous) (30–27, 30–27, 30–27)
MiddleweightGarreth McLellan
def.
Bubba BushTKO (punches)
34:58

Hindsight is a thing. People were excited for Machida vs Hendo. I dunno if 20 punches were thrown that fight. Never say a card is shitty until it IS shitty. You never know what could happen.

Not the worst but its bad enough. Nothing much interests me apart from the main event.

If it werent for visa issues we would also have Shogun vs Volkan on this card.

View attachment 382327

Look at this piece of shit card.

Your main event is an over the hill fighter against a completely unproven entity, and that fight is the highlight of the card, I cannot say I care for any other fight other than a slight interest in Moreno and Pantoja.

Garbage.
Agreed, nobody cares about any of these fighters besides the main event

He’s a casual because he cares that the card is full of nobodies?

A casual wouldn’t know that this is the worst card ever. Or bother pointing it out.

If ur getting tired of this thread theme, then maybe u should step back and realize that the cards are actually terrible, on average.
Ken, I appreciate you.

Its pretty putrid. The original main eent was very appealing indeed but this one, while being a good replacement, isn't doing it for me. It'll be the most Maia fight ever, flopping to guard and getting jabbed for 25mins while doing fuck all.

Will torrent it next morning but no way I'm stay up (card starts at midnight in Europe) for this crap.

Lol at co-main and some random Latino dudes on main card. Fuck that shit.

C'mon dude. If you're a TRUE fan, you gotta watch it bro

Are 2 WWMA bouts now mandatory for a main card regardless of the level of the fighters?
Pretty much. They just keep on throwing this shit at us and expect us to swallow it.

And you can cash in big by betting on over in all of them like I have been doing for the last 2 years. Only few women can actually finish a fight (just avoid Cyborg and Andrade, you are pretty much safe then). Making some money on them will ease the pain of having to watch that boring shit.

Fights aren't fought on paper they're fought in a cage, watch fights not names...

Every upcoming card is the worst card ever to a lot of the same Sherdoggers.Saying worst card in history is just retarded.
I would normally agree with you, but this card is dreadful.

Has the future LHW champ Dom Reyes on the main card.

Grasso though... and the main is interesting...

Are 2 WWMA bouts now mandatory for a main card regardless of the level of the fighters?
If you knew what you were talking about you would know they are probably two of the best wmma match ups you will see all year.

Both potential fotn

Yes 7 of the 13 cards this year were either mained or co-mained by WMMA.

It started sometime in early 2017 when Cynthia Calvillo and Pearl Gonzalez were making their UFC debuts on PPV (209 and 210).
However, in 2017 bellator had a higher percentage of main card wmma fights than the ufc did

Go figure

Back