UFC Fight Night 129: Maia vs. Usman Prelims PBP Discussion - 6:30 pm ET/3:30 pm PT/11:30 pm UK

giphy.gif
I take fugly winz too to shut down my haters, 1LoVe...

FS1 still on racing... But how bout those early fights. Some sweet finishes. Plus Moreno... that kid has heart... needs some more boxing.

The main event is interesting, but Usman will probably keep it standing and knock Maia out within 3 rounds. Human blanket mode will get him submitted fast.

Prazeres is a beast, was a head smaller then his Opponent and won clearly in my eyes. Cant see him go far at WW especially with guys like around. He needs to move down but prove that he can make the weight consistently

Late to the party... but. How bout that first prelim fight. Armbar... nope slammed on head and pounded out!!!

What does limited instant replay mean, anyone know?

Usman has too many explosive features. impossible for him to lose.

Pray for Chad

I'm not prepared for Veronic madedo. My body is not ready.

I don't know what it is, but I've had a dislike for Laprise since his days of TUF.

I wonder if he's going to blame Jesus for his loss tonight. That'd be pretty rad. "Lord, why did you betray me? To hell with you, bro!"

I don't know what it is, but I've had a dislike for Laprise since his days of TUF.

I wonder if he's going to blame Jesus for his loss tonight. That'd be pretty rad. "Lord, why did you betray me? To hell with you, bro!"

Bald people always look suspicious and mischievous .

Back