UFC Fight Night 129: Maia vs. Usman Prelims PBP Discussion - 6:30 pm ET/3:30 pm PT/11:30 pm UK

Guys, Prazeres means Pleasures in Portuguese. And he's fighting a guy named Cummings <45><45>

always thought Cummings was underrated but he looks like a total turd in this fight.

Is the main card starting soon?
Macedo is can't miss for me.

I thought Cummings would make the height/weight difference more of a factor.

I was wrong. UD for Prazares.

Zak looked pretty bad against a small guy, weird considering he usually uses his size.

giphy.gif

This is the first event in Chile, no?

Lol @ this being a split decision. Easily 29-28 for Prazeres, maybe even 30-27. Anyway, record's still clean. Luque winning should be next then

See guys this fight is a example why I always argue with people who say Jon Jones only wins because he has a insane reach and wing span. Sorry but its not true, the reach means nothing if you are not talented and skilled in striking, with good set ups and timing etc etc.

This is nothing to do with all the steroid stuff, it was just for the people who say he only wins because of reach. Its so so so not true. Bigfoot Silva and Struve have a longer reach and get dropped all the time. Cummings is getting beat in the striking by a much shorter reach because reach means nothing if you are not good enough in the first place! lol

Never bet on a guy just because he has a height and reach advantage.

I think Maia is wayy past his prime

Anyone watching in Spanish? How's Valentina doing on the mic? Need Link!

Back