UFC Fight Night 128 main event

cyrusthevyrus

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Should be Frankie Edgar vs. Cub Swanson 2, not Edson Barboza vs. Kevin Lee. Because Lee is less knows than the wedding planner.

Does anyone actually have interest in Edgar vs Swanson 2? The first fight wasn't competitive and Edgar is coming back fast from a brutal ko loss.

Barboza vs Lee is a great/fresh matchup

I’m not really that interested in Frankie vs cub 2... I am interested in Barboza vs Lee tho

The more interesting fight gets to headline.

Deal with it.

Barboza vs Lee is the better fight though....

I’ve never understood why Lee is so hyped. His best win is Chiesa.

Lee has potential and this is a fresh matchup. Cub and Edgar are both getting older now and Cub got dominated the first time they fought.

Does anyone actually have interest in Edgar vs Swanson 2? The first fight wasn't competitive and Edgar is coming back fast from a brutal ko loss.

I am. I still believe in Cub.

I firmly believe Edgar vs Swanson 2 was the wrong fight to book now. More FW contenders have recently emerged that could have provided much more interesting and compelling fights. I would have liked to see Cub matched up against Aldo or Elkins. Though it's a rematch the last fight was almost 9 years ago and could really answer how they've grown since then. Then I would have then matched Frankie with Josh Emmett or Lamas.

In my perfect world the next FW fights we'd have would be :
Stephens/Aldo
Swanson/Elkins
Frankie/Lamas
Emmett/Yair

Last edited:

Agreed. Enough rematches already.

There’s the part where Edgar just got KTFO though.

giphy.gif

Back