UFC Fight Night 128 is looking GOOD!

Thought Barboza is Brazilian not black

<<Main: Kevin Lee vs. Edson Barboza (black on black)
Co-main: Frankie Edgar vs. Cub Swanson (is Frankie done, or does he have one last run left in him?)
Co-Co-main: Thiago Santos vs. David Branch (FIREWORKS).
Also featuring Corey Anderson vs. Pat Cummings (to headline the prelims I believe). Somebody is getting knocked out!>>

+ Miller & Nakamura

Main: Kevin Lee vs. Edson Barboza (black on black)

Co-main: Frankie Edgar vs. Cub Swanson (is Frankie done, or does he have one last run left in him?)

Also featuring Corey Anderson vs. Pat Cummings (to headline the prelims I believe). Somebody is getting knocked out!

I miss the days of stacked free fight cards. This one is looking pretty good!

LETS GOOOOOOO

<{JustBleed}><{JustBleed}><{JustBleed}>

Not a Frankie fan at all but his first KO loss and he's done?

<{outtahere}>

it looks good on paper but almost all the fighters are way way way past their prime.
its like a ufc seniors event.

This card > UFC 224 for sure

What are you talking about? 224 has the amazing Raquel Penning who scraped by a split decision against GOAT Beth Correa.

It also features on the 65$ PPV Amanda Bobby Lee Cooper who is now 3-3 instead of 2-3 because she won a fight against Mangina Magana.

it looks good on paper but almost all the fighters are way way way past their prime.
its like a ufc seniors event.
Lee and Barboza definitely aren’t past their prime. Edgar is 3-2 in his last five, losses to all time great Aldo and Ortega, one of the most dangerous guys in the division. He demolished good up and coming fighter in Yair Rodriguez and KO’d Mendes.

Swanson is and has been a good fighter. He still puts on ass whoopings like he did against Doo Ho Choi who has all the potential in the world. People act like he’s a can because Ortega almost took his head off with a standing guillotine.

Thiago Santos has been killing people left and right, he’s one of the Just Bleed God’s chosen fighters.

I don’t think we have seen (insert the boring LHW wrestlers name)’s prime yet, although I don’t have high hopes for him. Cummins has developed his MMA game and seems to get better every time he shows up, but let’s not kid ourselves. He’s not going to be challenging for a belt, ever.

IMO it’s a strong card, not a grand pa card by any means.

Black on Black????? Jones DC is black on black or Nganou vs Curtiz would be black on black.
Edson barboza probably has Portugese or Spanish genetic mix with American and African. And if you are Portugese/Spanish you have European dna and Muslim dna also.
Nothing black on black here i would say South American vs North American.
Muslim DNA doesn't exist. It's like saying someone has Catholic DNA.

Not yet sure whether I will watch this card. Gonna DVR it and watch Sunday morning so I can skip the thousands of adverts in between everything.
I want to see how Branch deals with Santos. I get this feeling Thiago Santos is roided to fuck and is somehow bypassing the drug testing.
Also curious about how my hometown boy Brett Johns does. Very cool to see someone from a place like Swansea to be fighting in the big leagues and doing well with it too.
I'm more interested in the aformentioned matchups over the main and co main. Not excited to see Kevin Lee Vs Barboza for the same reason with Frankie Edgar and Swanson. I don't believe any of these four have anything for Ortega, Holloway and Khabib.

Lee and Barboza definitely aren’t past their prime. Edgar is 3-2 in his last five, losses to all time great Aldo and Ortega, one of the most dangerous guys in the division. He demolished good up and coming fighter in Yair Rodriguez and KO’d Mendes.

Swanson is and has been a good fighter. He still puts on ass whoopings like he did against Doo Ho Choi who has all the potential in the world. People act like he’s a can because Ortega almost took his head off with a standing guillotine.

Thiago Santos has been killing people left and right, he’s one of the Just Bleed God’s chosen fighters.

I don’t think we have seen (insert the boring LHW wrestlers name)’s prime yet, although I don’t have high hopes for him. Cummins has developed his MMA game and seems to get better every time he shows up, but let’s not kid ourselves. He’s not going to be challenging for a belt, ever.

IMO it’s a strong card, not a grand pa card by any means.

we have diff opinions but (and i no youre not, im just saying for future messages on this) we dont need to argue over it -
id say barboza and edgar are definitely past their prime.
cub is past his prime and even his prime wasnt the greatest.
thiago is nothing special and cummins definitely isnt.

Muslim DNA doesn't exist. It's like saying someone has Catholic DNA.
Yes you are correct middle eastern i should say but english is not my native tounge so all the word dont come to me straight away all the time im sorry.

It's an okay card. It's actually not far from where I live and 0 interest in going.

Black on Black????? Jones DC is black on black or Nganou vs Curtiz would be black on black.
Edson barboza probably has Portugese or Spanish genetic mix with American and African. And if you are Portugese/Spanish you have European dna and Muslim dna also.
Nothing black on black here i would say South American vs North American.
I was about to cry...

First page and not a word about edson being Brazilian and not black.

Thank u sir

I wouldn't even think black by looking at him

Main: Kevin Lee vs. Edson Barboza (black on black)

Also featuring Corey Anderson vs. Pat Cummings (to headline the prelims I believe). Somebody is getting knocked out!

I miss the days of stacked free fight cards. This one is looking pretty good!

LETS GOOOOOOO

<{JustBleed}><{JustBleed}><{JustBleed}>
Co-co-main event? We used to call that 'one of the other fights'. Who's the Co-Co-Co-Co-mmain event?
1521496825460.jpg

Back