PBP UFC Fight Night 128: Barboza vs. Lee Main Card PBP Discussion - 10pm ET/7pm PT/3am UK

Disgusting crowd

Lee legit had staph during the fight against Tony. It was visible on his chest. Even the commentators noted it before the fight even started wondering what the hell was wrong with his chest.
It wasn't the staph that fucked him up against Tony, it was the antibiotics he was taking to combat the staph infection. He gassed super fast and as you sae in this fight, his cardio isn't that bad.
Same thing happened to Rockhold against Weidman, he was on antibiotics and gassed really fast, and he's known for great cardio. Lucky for him Weidman has no cardio either and they were both gassed to shit so he was still able to win

I know he had staph but fighters fight with things wrong with them all the time. Lots have fought with staph infections. Sometimes we hear about it and sometimes we don't. The point is if they're going to bring it up after they lose and insinuate that's what made the difference, it just becomes a convenient excuse. They shouldn't have fought in the first place if it was that bad.

I believe Edson would've finished Kevin after he was rocked. On pure survival mode he grabbed Edson's legs. It wasn't even a takedown. @paynebringer

Did anyone else like the Edgar Swanson fight? I thought it was pretty solid. Edgar won but I thought Swanson landed some good shots and was competitive
you're alone, most people spent the entire fight complaining that Cub wasn't doing anything and had PTSD <45> he completely shat the bed.

I believe Edson would've finished Kevin after he was rocked. On pure survival mode he grabbed Edson's legs. It wasn't even a takedown. @paynebringer

I need to re-watch fight passed out before Edgar/Swanson Barboza/Lee

you're alone, most people spent the entire fight complaining that Cub wasn't doing anything and had PTSD <45> he completely shat the bed.
He definitely could have let his hands go more. I thought cubs corner said they thought Cub won the second round? lol maybe that gave me the illusion he was doing better than he was. He definitely showed improved TDD and landed some good shots when he let his hands go.

He definitely could have let his hands go more. I thought cubs corner said they thought Cub won the second round? lol maybe that gave me the illusion he was doing better than he was. He definitely showed improved TDD and landed some good shots when he let his hands go.
his corner got almost as much criticism as Cub did after they said that,told him he was doing great....noobs lol

his corner got almost as much criticism as Cub did after they said that, they said he was doing great....noobs lol
I thought it was funny when Barboza's corner told him it was 2 rounds to 1. It was more like 5 rounds to 1 at that point lmao.

I thought it was funny when Barboza's corner told him it was 2 rounds to 1. It was more like 5 rounds to 1 at that point lmao.
even with the old scoring system (which they were using) he still lost those first two rounds 10-8 most likely, so yeah 5 rounds to 1 sounds about right lol

Back