PBP UFC Fight Night 128: Barboza vs. Lee Main Card PBP Discussion - 10pm ET/7pm PT/3am UK

giphy.gif

There once was a bloke called @Wadtucket
Who lived in a barn in Nantucket
Who fought all the time
Was challenged by McGregor in his prime
Hit Conor so hard he kicked the bucket

2swLUWp.gif

didnt hurt my feelings at all. its just sad that you act like he got his ass kicked. as for making weight, he should. but its a first offense. its not like he does it regularly
Reading isn't your friend obviously. I said he nearly got knocked out, that is a fact. He MAULED Barbosa, make no mistake, but everyone knew that would happen if it went to the ground.

He stuggled last fight to make weight (staph I realize, but still), and is currently on a 1 fight win streak. Needs to do more for a title shot in my opinion.

He's got some good all around skills, no doubt about it. Let him fight another top guy. He wins, title shot. I think Dustin deserves the next shot.

Totally forgot about this card
Shit

Did anyone else like the Edgar Swanson fight? I thought it was pretty solid. Edgar won but I thought Swanson landed some good shots and was competitive

Where my fighting buddy/foe @Mr hanky how you ain't buzz/annoy/brag me yet...?

I got knocked out and felt asleep 2h before card even started. I was on fishing trip which lasted 18h, so i came, posted my picks prepared myself for a good card...and just woke up.

It's MMA-ath but watching Lee dominate Barboza as well or even better than Khabib makes me think Ferguson would have had a lot better chance against Khabib than some people thought.

I know Lee used the "I wasn't healthy" excuse against Tony but he also didn't bother to make weight this time.
Lol at "I wasn't healthy excuse" motherfucker had a staph infection!
<{cruzshake}>

Disgusting crowd
It's MMA-ath but watching Lee dominate Barboza as well or even better than Khabib makes me think Ferguson would have had a lot better chance against Khabib than some people thought.

I know Lee used the "I wasn't healthy" excuse against Tony but he also didn't bother to make weight this time.

Lee legit had staph during the fight against Tony. It was visible on his chest. Even the commentators noted it before the fight even started wondering what the hell was wrong with his chest.
It wasn't the staph that fucked him up against Tony, it was the antibiotics he was taking to combat the staph infection. He gassed super fast and as you sae in this fight, his cardio isn't that bad.
Same thing happened to Rockhold against Weidman, he was on antibiotics and gassed really fast, and he's known for great cardio. Lucky for him Weidman has no cardio either and they were both gassed to shit so he was still able to win

Just watched the card.
Very decent fights.

Crowd was unbelievably shitty, what the fuck were they booing Ricky Simon for?

I got knocked out and felt asleep 2h before card even started. I was on fishing trip which lasted 18h, so i came, posted my picks prepared myself for a good card...and just woke up.

LMAO, I passed out shortly after Branch/Santos

I don't know. He's only on a 1 fight win strike and he didn't make weight. I can see the argument for Dustin.
I definitely think Dustin is more deserving of a title shot, but this is WME UFC. The more deserving fighter doesn't get the title shot most of the time. It goes to who can sell the fight better. Dustin has earned it though.

Back