PBP UFC Fight Night 125: Machida vs. Anders - Main Card PBP Discussion - 10 p.m. ET/7 p.m. PT/3 a.m. UK

Oh shit, this is his hometown. This'd be a great way for him to go out.....
I think it worked out perfectly for him. If he had gone out there and wrecked Anders he probably wouldn't want to retire.

But he looked like shit against a mediocre opponent and got the split decision. That should convince him that it's time, and he gets to go out with a win in his hometown.

Took a brief break in my elation over Lyoto's win (while watching Yves, Karyn, and Wood breakdown the co-main) to think to myself, god, what would Valentina have done to poor Paige had that fight happened.

Well that's it for another week...

Until the next time.

hT0vXUa.gif

Although I had Anders for a finish 2nd rd, I ain't mad Machida won he looked loose and worked through damage props to pops. Remember Kidz like the sig says "I'm a fight fan, before I'm any one man's fan"... Machida fought a vet fight.

Whittaker vs Machida could be interesting, no one has been able to solve and figure out the Machida puzzle. Also he looks to be reinvented now after beating that rising prospect

hahaha ok ok ok sorry guys :p its really time for bed for me. :p night night.

It'll be a main event too, which means FIVE rounds of nonstop circling and running instead of just three.

Bisping pretty much already called it a game. There's other opponents and machida can still fight. I wish the damn Brazilians would fight each other. Vitor, shogun, machida Silva Wanderlai. Just put them all in a shut your dick sucker tourney in rizin because unlike all of them and nobody is gonna know who the best is. Probably vitor or Wanderlai lol bit these are fights we need to see and sadly I'm sure we'll see some in the years coming 10 years late.

I think it worked out perfectly for him. If he had gone out there and wrecked Anders he probably wouldn't want to retire.

But he looked like shit against a mediocre opponent and got the split decision. That should convince him that it's time, and he gets to go out with a win in his hometown.

That's not how it works though. Whenever these geezers win, no matter how lame it is, they always think it means they're ready for a title run.

Depressing!

At least Lionheart VS Santos delivered!

Think we can all agree Lyoto won’t ever be champ

Guy is 39. Every fight could be his last at this point. No one expects him to even fight for the MW title at this stage. I'd just love to see one more win and then a retirement.

Get Belfort or Hashad in there.

I would be totally fine never seeing Lyoto Machida fight again.

If anything, this just proves how good Brunson really is.

Ur also the same jackass that made that notorious thread about Alvarez/Conor, sit the fuck down
Wow! What a hater lol.

See how it works people... you get one wrong and you're crucified, you get some right and people hate.

Certified hater who probably lost money tonight.

Whittaker vs Machida could be interesting, no one has been able to solve and figure out the Machida puzzle. Also he looks to be reinvented now after beating that rising prospect

hahaha ok ok ok sorry guys :p its really time for bed for me. :p night night.

Rest your head my main Cat I'm right behind you (No Gay)...
1XC2w0Y.gif

Back