UFC Fight Night 117 Saint Preux vs. Okami prelims PBP (7:30pmET/4:30pmPT/12:30amUK)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hopefully some good fights on the main card. Pretty blah prelims

Oh now Nakamura is bleeding, so he definitely lost because when an Asian is fighting, facial damage (cuts, bruises, etc) counts then. Anything to get the Asian to lose. You all know it's true, lol. I seriously won't be surprised if he loses this decision even though he looks to clearly be ahead IMO.

Hopefully you stop crying now

LOL no interview for the winner, way to make him feel like a scrub during his retirement fight.

Oh now Nakamura is bleeding, so he definitely lost because when an Asian is fighting, facial damage (cuts, bruises, etc) counts then. Anything to get the Asian to lose. You all know it's true, lol. I seriously won't be surprised if he loses this decision even though he looks to clearly be ahead IMO.

Wat

THERE IS NO THREAD FOR FORMIGA VS SASAKI!

Do we discuss it in the prelim thread?

Lol they have exactly the same body, nakamura is juste more natty

sasaki has a fucking killer RNC, but his striking definitely improved in his last fight even though he lost, hope he gets the win.

LOL so close to getting fucked. What did I tell you? IMO he was clearly ahead but apparently one asshole thought the other guy that missed almost everything, won. Seriously why is it so difficult for an Asian fighter to win a decision no matter what? It's like they could KO their opponent and somehow the fight would still be awarded to the guy sleeping on the mat. Split decision pfft fook aff.

Formiga got bumped to the main card, but we have no pbp thread for him. Stay here to discuss the Formiga fight lol

Nakamura did a great job of controlling distance and decent foot work, Morono tried to wing punches but just couldnt land due to K-Taros ability.

Not too bad of an undercard, hopefully all the fluff remains here, onto the the Main!

sasaki has a fucking killer RNC, but his striking definitely improved in his last fight even though he lost, hope he gets the win.

Hell yes!!!
319393-11221855.png

<{JustBleed}>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back