***UFC Fight Night 113's Stevie "Braveheart" Ray SHERDOG Q&A***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also, what would your greatest cheat meal involve? After I cut weight, I like to stuff myself
My cheat meal would be after the fight and it's usually pizza! I like to keep it clean before the fight and just load up on carbs

My cheat meal would be after the fight and it's usually pizza! I like to keep it clean before the fight and just load up on carbs

Cheers for the tip, I can't help myself when I make weight, hopefully I can sort it out in the future.

I'm going to be a Bellator Champ one day.

Follow up then... What is the best movie you've seen recently? :D
Can't think off the top of my head but watched hacksaw ridge not too long ago that was class! Based on true story

Cheers for the tip, I can't help myself when I make weight, hopefully I can sort it out in the future.

I'm going to be a Bellator Champ one day.
I have a little cheat the night of weigh ins but the fight isn't over yet so it's important not to eat too much junk.

Favourite curry and best curry house in Scotland.

(Vitally important hard hitting questions.. unless you are one of them bhuna pussies)

Will you ever go back to Stevie 'FUCKIN' Ray nickname?

It has a better ring to it

Favourite curry and best curry house in Scotland.

(Vitally important hard hitting questions.. unless you are one of them bhuna pussies)
I'm literally just about to eat a chicken vindaloo I like them spicy

Okay, one last question from me..

What was the first martial art/ style that you started in?

Okay, one last question from me..

What was the first martial art/ style that you started in?
Mma I started fresh with no background. So I started jits wrestling and striking all same time

Steven, are you living your dream? Is this what you always wanted to do?

Steven, are you living your dream? Is this what you always wanted to do?
I am, I enjoy training and it's my job so that's Half the battle! I also have the opportunity to make more than a years wage in one night!

Mma I started fresh with no background. So I started jits wrestling and striking all same time

Very impressive! Great stuff man. I would have thought you'd have done some boxing/ jits before MMA.

I am, I enjoy training and it's my job so that's Half the battle! I also have the opportunity to make more than a years wage in one night!
Although I think fighters are underpaid, I think that more fighters should have this perspective because that's a great point. If you're smart with your money, of course.

What do you think about Al Iaquinta's recent comments in regards to pay & being mad at the UFC, etc.?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back