***UFC Fight Night 113's Stevie "Braveheart" Ray SHERDOG Q&A***

Status
Not open for further replies.
My family was easy going with it they aren't too strict on that stuff. I started training when a friend asked me to go along and try this mma place out or I'm sure he even called it cage fighting lol!

Do your family come and watch your fights?
If they do how do they react?

Hey Stevie, thanks for coming on to do this with us, we're happy to have you.

If you could fight any celebrity, living or dead, who would you fight?
No worries mate! A while back I would of said Justin beiber but I think he's alright now ha, if I could fight anyone right now it would be the notorious 1

Who are the biggest influencers in your career and which fighter inspired you most
Probably GSP I always liked watching him think he's very smart when it comes to training and fighting and I've had the priveledge to train and spar him too

Do your family come and watch your fights?
If they do how do they react?
They do mate and they love it ha, maybe not so much if I'm losing or that first round against lauzon but they enjoy the events and nights away etc

Who was your thoughest fight ever?(pro)

They do mate and they love it ha, maybe not so much if I'm losing or that first round against lauzon but they enjoy the events and nights away etc

That's good to hear.
It really good when the family are supportive.
I remember an interview with Alexander Gustafssons mother after the Jon Jones fight,
she said that she wanted to go into the cage and beat JJ.
Because it was her child she saw in there.

I guess your mom are the same way :)

What are some hobbies or interests you have outside of fighting if any?
I like sight seeing, going for walks, going to the cinema, spending time with family and eating I like food a lot

Big fan. Good luck in your future fights and looking forward to some quality albums from you.

I know it's two months out, but have you decided on what walkout song you'll use this time? Will you go back to Tiesto's "Braveheart", or this a silly question and of course you'll use "Scotland the Brave" in Glasgow?

Who was your thoughest fight ever?(pro)
I've had a few obviously I've lost a few so I'd have to say the ones I lost but toughest fights I have won. My fight with Scott ward was similar to lauzon I took a hammering round 1 and ended up stopping him via gnp round 3!

Paul Felder is going to be one guy for sure to stand-up with you. Going to be an exciting fight, as you've proven to have great stand-up and he goes at it too. He's more dangerous than his ranking of 31 suggests for sure.
I see you taking this fight comfortably as you have much better boxing in my opinion..

I know you are probably not looking past your next fight but are you aiming for some top 10 guys later on this year?

Hey Stevie, what sort of music do you listen to when you're training?

I'm an amateur MMA fighter from England, 4-0 as it stands, and I'm getting bored of my playlist at the moment. I listen to Demi Lovato, Zara Larsson, G Eazy and Drake. So anything other than that would be appreciated.

Cheers boss

I know it's two months out, but have you decided on what walkout song you'll use this time? Will you go back to Tiesto's "Braveheart", or this a silly question and of course you'll use "Scotland the Brave" in Glasgow?
Something Scottish I'll see what the fans think! Maybe go with flower of Scotland this time

Hey Stevie, what sort of music do you listen to when you're training?

I'm an amateur MMA fighter from England, 4-0 as it stands, and I'm getting bored of my playlist at the moment. I listen to Demi Lovato, Zara Larsson, G Eazy and Drake. So anything other than that would be appreciated.

Cheers boss
I'm not so clued up when it comes to music I don't mind really listen to anything. Usually just like chart music or dance motivational music.

Also, what would your greatest cheat meal involve? After I cut weight, I like to stuff myself

Final one, Wenger in or Wenger Out?

Paul Felder is going to be one guy for sure to stand-up with you. Going to be an exciting fight, as you've proven to have great stand-up and he goes at it too. He's more dangerous than his ranking of 31 suggests for sure.
I see you taking this fight comfortably as you have much better boxing in my opinion..

I know you are probably not looking past your next fight but are you aiming for some top 10 guys later on this year?
I'm aiming for that number 1 spot. I don't look past my next fight but the goal is to keep getting closer to the belt. Anyone that puts me closer to that I want.

I'm aiming for that number 1 spot. I don't look past my next fight but the goal is to keep getting closer to the belt. Anyone that puts me closer to that I want.
You got it in ya man. Go get it!
Scotland having a champion would be something else :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back