***Dominick "The Devastator" Reyes SHERDOG Q&A***

Status
Not open for further replies.
When you deliver a bad ass head kick KO like you just did, do you know as it happens, wow I must look like a total bad ass?

There are some great bjj coaches in the Denver area. Do you ever train anywhere else besides Elevation?

Have you been keeping up with this whole DJ vs TJ situation? If so, what're your thoughts on the matter?

I mean cody ruined everything, so tj is just trying to get paid. If dj is gonna break the record it might as well be against tj though.

Do punches like the one you used to KO Shane Mervau intended to end fights, or was that just a happy accident?

Oh yea, that punch was pure technique. Every punch if thrown right can end the fight.

I mean cody ruined everything, so tj is just trying to get paid. If dj is gonna break the record it might as well be against tj though.

I always have mixed thoughts when two of my favorite fighters have to fight each other. What were yours when you got to see Aldo v Mcgregor and Aldo v Max?

Did you notice a difference when moving from amateur fights to professional fights?

Do you expect they'll be a difference moving from LFA to UFC?

Also, who you got for Hunt v Lewis?

very torn, but I was excited to see a great fight as my favorites are known for.

Did you notice a difference when moving from amateur fights to professional fights?

Do you expect they'll be a difference moving from LFA to UFC?
I noticed a big difference in the pace going for ammy to pro.
But lfa to ufc im expecting tougher more skilled opponents.

Do you cut much weight to fight at 205?

I don't have to cut too much I stay around fight shape year round so the cut isnt bad.

Do you watch much boxing?

If so, who is your favourite boxer?

Most your fights have ended within 2 minutes. What do you attest that too?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back