UFC Fight Night 112 OKC Fighter Payout Report

bj got paid twice as much the dude that beat him

Some making more than I would've imagined, most making less.

For a 13-6 fighter that isn't really exciting at all and most likely has reached her ceiling skill and relevance-wise? Yes.

I've never really thought of Herrig as unexciting. She gets out there and goes after it.

Penn, and Hendricks committed robbery. Their performances weren't worth what they got paid.

Nice to see guys like Boetsch, and Guida get 6 figures.

Lol I bet Hendricks negotiated that contract before the Wonderboy fight, when his carrer started to die. Totally hustled the UFC.

And Herrig is also being severely overpaid IMO.

The girl got shitted on, if anything she deserves more

LOL at Herring crying about not being promoted/pushed. She is possibly the most overpaid fighter on the entire roster.

Hendricks buying a semi full if fries this week

Lee has earned close to a half million in last calendar year. Not bad at all

Well, thats why BJ is still fighting, 150 grand to fight journeymen? Id jump in there with Ngannou for 150k

For a 13-6 fighter that isn't really exciting at all and most likely has reached her ceiling skill and relevance-wise? Yes.
Anyone in the top 15 should be getting more than 25/25 in the biggest MMA org in the world. Sure she isnt the most exciting fighter out there but she is 4-1 in UFC with 2 finishes and a POTN and on a 8-2 run. She also derailed the Grasso hype train. Her pay is more than deserved as she is more of a draw than you'd think.

It's been awhile since we've had reported purses. I believe its a per commission thing and most opt not to make it public. Very surprised at what Kevin Lee is making given he's just now getting into the top 10.

It was hard to give this a like considering what they gotta do to get paid, but they got paid much more than me on a Sunday so I can't hate that & gave it it a Phat like...

Can't believe Guida has had 50 pro fights and is only making 55k to show.

He's always been a fan favorite (Not necessarily a Sherdog favorite, but we all know forum users don't buy ppv's:cool:)

It's a Goddamn Sin! (sorry mom about lords name in vain thing) Workhorse like Clay getting peasant pay. I got to meet him at a mma show out at the convention centre by the airport actually met a few fighters Carlos Condit being the coolest we talked liked two bros, talking fights & training.

I took a photo with with Clay but it's locked away in a now defunct laptop hard drive I just can't have any eyes transferring sh!t and peeking I got some other things on that drive that may require explanation & hurt feelings. Before payne became sane I was a wildman.

Hendricks must still be on his championship pay. The guy hasn't been worth a $100k in years.

Back