UFC Fight Night 112: BJ Penn vs. Dennis Siver PBP (Discussion)

Gomi is worse sadly.

they should fight each other to see who can fuck up their career more.

The sad part is, some Sherdoggers would honestly pay at least $60 to watch that fight, and only that fight, just because of nostalgia.

Goes from being competitive with fucking Lyoto Machida at heavyweight to losing to fucking denis siver? Give me a fucking break. Fuck fuck fuck

Penn is a sane matchup for Siver. They're both old and shopworn, there's nothing wrong with him celebrating this. This isn't Rory doing a dance as he beat him down.
Why point the finger at Rory? Nick Diaz fought multiple times at MW, went the distance with Anderson Silva. He taunted, slapped and destoyed BJ Penn too.

I have full closure on bj now. Before, there was always a question mark on his losses...

170 losses: too small for that class
Frankie 3: shitty boxing stance, doesn't count

Yair: fought a young hot prospect

But tonight he had everything going for a W. He was given an old journeyman fighter that was out over 2 years, he was back with the Marinovich bros, had all the time in the world to set up his boxing, even had siver on the ground at one point, but he did NOTHING. He did exactly what he made fun of Andy Wang for, his corner told him to take him down, and he didnt.

I thought when bj got him down he was gonna get to that famous inescapable mount, punch and get an RNC. He didn't even look excited to be in there the whole fight, during the intro, etc. no more excuses for him.

'I'm done joe'

Yeah but the Old Guard got beat by old men. Chael is 40. Siver and mitrione also aren't young.
Right. But they are iconic fighters, who got beat by journeymen. Only Chael ever fought for a title, and he lost by sub.

BJ had the chance in the 2nd round to get a full mount and blast away.

Hater. You really want him to have another fight and tarnish an already soiled legacy? Shame on you!

The weight cut is too much for him. At lightweight he can eat and stay strong. He looks too emaciated at 145.

Easy @Soul On Ice I'm giving out some Bro Hugz 2day. @Drake knowz what I'm talking about; bring it in 4Group Bro Hug (no gay) and 4 all those who thought BJ had this one...

mz163_f-maxage-0_s-200x150.gif
Hey now, I definitely didn't think he had it, lol.

Back