PBP UFC Fight Night 105: Main Card PBP (Discussion) 6:30pm ET/3:30pm PT/11:30pm UK

Probably?

I'm trying to photoshop but my hands are shaking so badly I can't do anything.

120.gif
Photoshop your face over Randy Marsh from that South Park episode he's covered in his own splooge

I don't think no one does.

But that's not the place to talk especially if he doesn't know what the heck happened.

We are still on that "he said , she said" and no official penalty / result was given.

It's a time and a place to talk about that and it sure as hell ain't Black Beast in the in cage post interview.

How do you think that post fight interview makes the UFC and MMA look for any thinking casual or first time seeing a "UFC event on TV".. was so low class I face palmed we have this stuff in our shows.
Man, it's the Conor era. Everyone is just trying to get heat. Controversy=Ratings=$$
Blame Conor.

This was Browne's fight to lose, and he gave it away by being so undisciplined. I was thinking he would tko Lewis via body shot

I was thinking train some offensive wrestling... profit ? easy TKO win.

I guess the kicking game plan could have worked but the way he ended up swinging those wild ass punches totally opened like asking to get clipped.. yakes.

I was thinking train some offensive wrestling... profit ? easy TKO win.

I guess the kicking game plan could have worked but the way he ended up swinging those wild ass punches totally opened like asking to get clipped.. yakes.
That would work too, but from what I was seeing, Mr Lewis was on the verge of tapping out to those body kicks. Mr Browne has a hard time staying on task

Great night of fights.

3 fighters that are universally disliked on sherdog all lost (Cookie Monster, Travis, and Lombard)

Don't get me wrong, I love the guy but why risk a gas out fest if it's not a championship fight with almost ANY heavyweight. My two cents.

What I'm saying is, as bad as he looks, he never goes to the scorecards, in his 11 UFC fights he has gone 9-2, and been to the scorecards a grand total of 1 time.

lol BB is being hilarious on the post fight show

Lewis killing Browne even more on the FS1 post fight show.

"Browne was doing his usual baby deer walk so I knew I had it."

BLACK BEAST RUNS BOXING, HOE

That would work too, but from what I was seeing, Mr Lewis was on the verge of tapping out to those body kicks. Mr Browne has a hard time staying on task

Yea decided to close the distance and finish it up with punches put the dot in the exclamation point.. didn't work out for him.

Can't believe how much issues guys like Nelson and Travis have with this clearly inferior fighter I mean really now.. o well his up on that ladder he will face a killer soon enough that will make him look embarrassing.

Cain has 2 options now it seems Francis of this Black Beast.. I feel the easier fight is BB but more impressive win will be Francis.

He wants Hunt and he is going to get some Wine and Cheese.

Yea decided to close the distance and finish it up with punches put the dot in the exclamation point.. didn't work out for him.

Can't believe how much issues guys like Nelson and Travis have with this clearly inferior fighter I mean really now.. o well his up on that ladder he will face a killer soon enough that will make him look embarrassing.

Cain has 2 options now it seems Francis of this Black Beast.. I feel the easier fight is BB but more impressive win will be Francis.
I think Travis was lucky and the playbook had not been discovered on how to beat him. Werduum really exposed him and he was never the same since then. Not to mention moving to train with Edmond.. what a bad career voice for Mr Browne.

Back