PBP UFC Fight Night 105: Main Card PBP (Discussion) 6:30pm ET/3:30pm PT/11:30pm UK

yeah, that Black Beast got Dynamite in his handz. He just took out his 3rd Gate keeper... Can't sleep on him anymore (unless your fighting him... lol... :p)

He just became a true contender tonight. Don't get me wrong... Travis is on the slide, but he'z only lost to the best. The Beast just stepped up big time.

Opinion on the post interview ?

War Derrick "I gotta take a #2" Lewis
War Derrick "It's just a boo boo" Lewis
War Derrick "Where Ronda Rousey fine ass at?" Lewis
War Derrick "I need some time off from all the trainin' and sex I be gettin" Lewis
War Derrick "Fuck snow" Lewis

@LouisBolanos probably orgasmed at all the popcorn Lewis popped in that interview.

Probably?

I'm trying to photoshop but my hands are shaking so badly I can't do anything.

120.gif

Browne got hit hard s crazy he did not go for the kill in round 1. Tough sh!t but I think he might get cut

I think 1 last fight and if he loses cut.

Embarrassing loss to that dude giving all the circumstances.

Cain vs Black beast next. Black beast by easy ko in round 2-3.

Not a fan of either but happy Browne got demolished in the end.

I'm sure on some level R3 is a bit happy as well.

What was that the line about slip-n-slides the new fake Goldberg said during one of the earlier fights?? Anybody remember that shit?

Yea I saw.. I don't want to know about his sh*t.

I don't want to know about his home issues with his wife.

I don't want to know his opinion about Travis domestic abuse case.

I don't want to hear him going on about another dude's wife/girlfriend.

Etc.. this aren't exactly topics to do on live TV in the cage.. that's kinda low class.

Don't worry Dana will take action be sure of that you can't have that level of talk it makes our sport look low class retarded shit.
Yeah, the domestic violence thing was out of line. Low blow

I think 1 last fight and if he loses cut.

Embarrassing loss to that dude giving all the circumstances.
This was Browne's fight to lose, and he gave it away by being so undisciplined. I was thinking he would tko Lewis via body shot

@Slobodan Yesss!!!!! Black Beast!!!!, happy to see Travis lose haha. Black Beast is hilarious, such a fun fighter and he has very subtle humor. I wish they would just give him the belt, he is gold. Yeahhhh we know he might not be the most skilled but who cares, he makes me laugh and is fun to watch fight. Wish he can be champ. Goodbye Travis haha

bald-bull.gif

The belly button is king Hippo's weak spot little bitch. Black beast in this Hoe!

Wouldn't be surprised if Lewis gets arrested for groping dudes' wangs/anguses in a public library a few years from now.

i dont like women beaters.

I don't think no one does.

But that's not the place to talk especially if he doesn't know what the heck happened.

We are still on that "he said , she said" and no official penalty / result was given.

It's a time and a place to talk about that and it sure as hell ain't Black Beast in the in cage post interview.

How do you think that post fight interview makes the UFC and MMA look for any thinking casual or first time seeing a "UFC event on TV".. was so low class I face palmed we have this stuff in our shows.

Yea I saw.. I don't want to know about his sh*t.

I don't want to know about his home issues with his wife.

I don't want to know his opinion about Travis domestic abuse case.

I don't want to hear him going on about another dude's wife/girlfriend.

Etc.. this aren't exactly topics to do on live TV in the cage.. that's kinda low class.

Don't worry Dana will take action be sure of that you can't have that level of talk it makes our sport look low class retarded shit.

Someone gets it. YAY!

Back