UFC Fight Night 105: Lewis vs. Browne Weigh-ins 4pm ET/1pm PT/9pm UK (Discussion)

I'm super excited for Hendricks vs Lombard. Hector looked good but he's up their in age. Hendricks looked okay. I would have though he'd bulk up some for 185.
It could end up being a staring contest. Just sayin'

I'm super excited for Hendricks vs Lombard. Hector looked good but he's up their in age. Hendricks looked okay. I would have though he'd bulk up some for 185.

Just "hey I can eat more and the cut will be easier.. heck ya".

Both of them in reality are WWs with to much mass on them one muscles and other fat.. their frames and build are best suited for WW if they wanna be champs if they wanna go with the big dogs.

Can you imagine Luke vs any of this guys ? the heck the difference of reach, legs etc overall movement in the cage will be like to much of an advantage.. then again we have those exceptions like DC in LHW so we will see what happens in the future.

@Drake I'm sorry but I go with Carla she seemed more focused.. I got the feeling that Randa felt uncomfortable and shied away faster then usual.. maybe I'm just looking to much into it but we shall see. Hope I'm wrong since you like her so much and I don't have a dog in the fight.
Randa THRIVES in these situations. Big underdog...no one expects her to win. Just like TUF. Has bad blood/history with this girl which equals extra motivation to win. & if there is anyone she doesn't want to lose to...it's her. & Carla isn't exactly the most dangerous fighter in the division. All that along with training on specifics of fighting plus fighting in Canada...this wont be any easy fight for Carla at all.

Randa THRIVES in these situations. Big underdog...no one expects her to win. Just like TUF. Has bad blood/history with this girl which equals extra motivation to win. & if there is anyone she doesn't want to lose to...it's her. & Carla isn't exactly the most dangerous fighter in the division. All that along with training on specifics of fighting plus fighting in Canada...this wont be any easy fight for Carla at all.

Ok, you make strong points.. hope you are right.

I sure don't like Carla and that other blonde girl with the behind that she hangs out with you know the one she fought recently and wouldn't shut up on the mike. xD Felice Redherring alright got it. :D

Even if they cancel the grappling the brawl of left hands should still be on.
Lombard doesn't throw a lot. Hendricks will kick his leg and circle for 15 minutes. Hope I'm wrong and someone gets KTFO (hopefully both at the same time <{JustBleed}><{JustBleed}>)

Black Beast looked a little slimmer at the weigh ins I thought. Not by loads! but just a little slimmer.

OMG Browne is the scurrdest I have ever seen a fighter at weigh ins...I seen't it.

Black beast is ready. Black beast by easy ko.

Back