UFC Fight Night 105: Derrick Lewis vs Travis Browne PBP (Discussion)

Status
Not open for further replies.

shonuf

Titanium Belt
Platinum Member
Reaction score
Derrick_Lewis_vs_Travis_Browne.jpg

So, anyone else believe if Travis Brown loses this fight, he'll still stay with his retarded coach and (not related) not get cut by UFC?

So, anyone else believe if Travis Brown loses this fight, he'll still stay with his retarded coach and (not related) not get cut by UFC?

I haven't seen much about this fight but i don't think he's with him for this fight. He's with Ray Sefo and someone else in his corner. Can't remember off the top of my head.

swangin and bangin intensifies

-Edmond
-Ronda
-Idiotic leg tatoo

Many, many reasons for rooting against Travis.

I haven't seen much about this fight but i don't think he's with him for this fight. He's with Ray Sefo and someone else in his corner. Can't remember off the top of my head.
Travis Browne puts to bed rumors he left coach Edmund Tarverdyan

http://www.mmafighting.com/2017/2/2...left-edmund-tarverdyan-glendale-fighting-club

You're 16 days late on the news.
Yeah, he even said he's still with him today in his interview with Heidi Androl.

Who would have thought that BB was so accurate?
Surprising statistics to me

I'm in Mexico. So, I haven't been on for a few days. But, I made out my final predictions last night.

Lewis by KO/TKO in round 1.
Lombard by KO/TKO in round 2 ( I really Hope Hendricks gets KTFO. Not sure what to expect from him, at MW ).
Tucker by decision.
Elias The Spartan, by decision.
McMann by KO/TKO in round 2.
Felder by decision.
Ponzinibbio by decision.
Esparza by decision ( But, I'd love to be wrong, and have Randa win. Carla has great wresting, though ).
Zahabi by KO/TKO in round 2.
Marshman by KO/TKO in round 2.
Meerschaert by sub in round 2.

A few more days here, then off to Hilton Head Island for about 10 days. I'm hoping to watch the fights tonight. But, my fiancee usually has something planned, when we are away. Especially, when it comes to dining. The time difference should really work in my favour, though.

you know what this means boys, GET SOME MOTHERFUCKERS!!!!1

tenor.gif

Cant wait for this fight. Think it ends in brutal fashion. Hope Browne does the Arlovski face plant. Knock out of the Year!!!

BROWNE PRIDE
THIS ONES FOR HONDA...

FUCK THAT SHIT, SWANGIN AND BANGIN ALL DAY SIPPIN LEAN WID GATORADE... HOE

FUCK MONSTER ENERGY
RIP DJ screw and Chad Butler, smoke something bitch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back