UFC Fight club member

lifer26

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
Is anyone on here a UFC fight club member?

Just curious

Post a pic of yourself and i´ll tell ya

Lol could you imagine meeting someone who pays for that shit

Lol could you imagine meeting someone who pays for that shit
Yeah lol I didn't think so
I want presale tickets to the Winnipeg event and I thought it was a fight pass presale
I didn't even know fight club was a thing until today

Dude really...

fight-club-gif-011.gif

Don't even know what this is.

Is this how a buncha fucking goofs get front row seats all the time?

I was but let my membership expire. They took away most of the added benifits that made it worth while.

I got this to buy UFC 129 tickets in advance. That was a huge event at the time.

Nope. Dana gets enough from me with the PPV price. :)

I got this to buy UFC 129 tickets in advance. That was a huge event at the time.

I got mine for ufc 206 because I seriously overestimated demand for that card, and have been regretting it ever since.

I got mine for ufc 206 because I seriously overestimated demand for that card, and have been regretting it ever since.
206 was the easiest Toronto event to buy tickets for lol. But at least it was a great event.

Yes I must be stupid because I have a fight club membership. Have had for years.

The benefits used to be better. Miss the advance front of the line for weigh ins. That was always good.

Still best way to get very good tickets. Much better than paying some after market prices for good seats. Because I've been a member for over five years I get an extra PPV coupon each year , that plus the two PPVs that come with the platinum membership actually make it cheaper than buying the PPVs alone .

If you go to events it's worth it. Usually they put on an event at some club after the weigh ins having a couple fighters there for a meet and greet.

I Didn't know that was still around. Anyone remember the UFC rewards program?

Back