Conor McGregor's bodyguard got ragdoll KO'ed by Galore Bofando! Bring him back!

McGregor needs to fire Ward and Artem and hire those fat dudes that Mayweather always has around him.

Charlie Ward is not Conor's bodyguard lol

One of the exhilarating ko’s I’ve ever seen. That and the barbarian bitch toss Tim Boestch landed on David Heath in ufc 76.

Charlie Ward vs Cm Punk needed to happen.

This guy has potentials but he needs to work on his ground game. Got exposed tonight.

Galore Bofando is the GOAT name

UFC fans are overlooking Galore Bofando , a 5-2 fighter who is actually 7-0 and undefeated. His only 2 "losses" are disqualifications.

Bofando was the guy that ragdolled KO'd Conor McGregor's bodyguard, Charlie Ward:

gifit-1500369806107-1500369823766-0-0-375-600-crop-1500369836908.gif

It's probably a good thing he got cut, Conor and his gang of 20 looking to do a Irish drive by at Bofando house and throw things...

Woah I had no idea he had been cut?? wtf, why he get cut?. I loved the way he threw Charlie Ward to the floor like a piece of trash

Woah I had no idea he had been cut?? wtf, why he get cut?. I loved the way he threw Charlie Ward to the floor like a piece of trash

The UFC is weird. Bofando has been an exciting fighter. But 1 loss, and they cut him.

The UFC is weird. Bofando has been an exciting fighter. But 1 loss, and they cut him.
Its ridiculous. I didn't even know about this, passed me by. They cut him yet they keep garbage fighters like Lobov who is like 3 wins and 85 loses

I read the title as "Conor McGregor's boyfriend got ragdoll KO'ed..."

I was worried about Artem for a while.

<DCWhoa>

Dem must be those underhooks Cruz is always on about

He might have the worst ground game ever witnessed in the modern era of WW MMA.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back